Chakra Technique (very effective!)

Thank you for the post LucidHvn…The Chakra Technique worked for me today when I attempted WILD :thumbs:

Although I must add that I’m pretty good at WILD and usually make a successful attempt whenever I find time for an afternoon nap…Nonetheless, using the chakra method seemed a bit more easier to me…So, thanks again…

Its funny that just 2 weeks before I tried this same meditation but got extremely annoyed because of the buzz and headache…That time I couldn’t make out that it could be easily used for WILD :thud: Having faced such anomalous behavior for meditation I switched back to my previous technique…

The pineal gland activates DMT in itself, and DMT is one of the strongest hallucinogens in the world. It is responsible for dreaming, out of body experiences and many other changed states of the mind. One thing I noticed, is that you can only get HI when looking somewhere ‘behind’. And looking up is sort of looking behind. I don’t have any scientifical evidence for this ‘looking behind’ thing, but I just noticed it, that every time I have a HI scene I end up moving my eyes from the behind to the front, and when they come to the front the scene ends. One thing to mention about DMT tho, it is illegal, and still, we all produce it every night (by dreaming). Also, it is considered to be the spirit molecule, because every time we have a spiritual experience, it activates. One more proof that the ‘inner god’ is an illusion.

Someone could say it is proof that the ‘inner god’ is real :smile:.

Maybe, but I see it as an illusion. A simple mistake in nature, when you would explain it through evolution, you would notice that it’s nothing but a mistake that is neither positive or negative, its neutral. The current state of DMT hallucinations (dreaming, out of body, so on) is created by our own expectations, like in any other hallucinogen. If you expect to see god, you will see it.

If you don’t know how evolution works, read on. The DMT production in the pineal gland is probably made through positive mutation (or in this case, neutral mutation). Once, there were creatures that had no DMT production, a mutation happened and a creature with DMT was borned. As it didn’t make the creature have no children, it had children, which had a pineal gland.

Glad you brought that up BeatDoctor :smile: Yes, Dimethyltryptamine is a VERY powerful psychoactive substance. If it was to be smoked, injected, or orally ingested when combined with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor… you will pretty much have some pretty twisted entheogenic experiences. It’s very simillar to LSD and psilocybin. DMT alters the brain’s chemistry in a matter of minutes.

There are theories that says DMT is the reason why we dream. Could be… but I don’t think there is any actual scientific proof this is true. I believe it is definetaly the reason why we obtain HI when we focus on the pineal gland and not specifically because of melatonin. Some studies show that DMT actually clears the melatonin from the pineal gland…

Interesting. I thought up a similar method a month or two ago. I just try to keep awareness while falling asleep; it felt like I was looking with both eyes upward. I would experience a lapse in consciousness, then I was in a dream at a pretty good level of lucidity. I’m a bit surprised that I found this here, as I thought I was the only one to use the method. Apparently I’m 5000 years too late. Oh well. Good luck to you as you learn how to use this method! :wink:

3 Lds last night again with this technique. Although once again, no visualization at all. Here are the exact steps in case someone wants to try it. No visualization or pre meditation done.

First of all you have to be very tired.

1. Wake up after 5 hours of sleep (it has worked before with only 3 hours)

2. Once you wake up, do not stay awake for a while… instead just stay laying on the bed. (For some reason this technique works better for me when I´m laying on the side)

3. repeat the mantra “I will know I’m dreaming” over and over again. Do this for a while… and REALLY concentrate on these words. Don’t just say it… Mean it! if you really mean it, it will keep you awake for some minutes.

4. As soon as you feel you are very close to drifting off to sleep… immediately look up into your third eye and after a very short while (for me it’s a matter of seconds) You will start getting dizzy and feel like everything is spinning.

5. You automatically enter a dream

I have to admit that this technique does sound weird and it’s hard to believe that just by looking up you will have an LD. But look at it this way… it’s basically MILD, and looking up to your third eye is just a bonus for a higher chance in entering the LD, that’s all.

Good Luck.

LucidHvn, how is your sleep normally? My sleep is really deep usually and if i don`t get out of bed i tend to get into deep sleep immediately :confused:

Those steps seem pretty good actually. Thanks, I will try that. :content:

I know it can be hard… I have really deep sleep too… in a sense I think that’s good for us because we enter dreams faster after 5 hours of sleep. What I do is try to REALLY concentrate on the words “I will know I’m dreaming”… so I don’t just end up saying the words. but instead I’m analyzing each word… you don’t have to say the phrase fast… instead say it slowly emphasizing certain words like this: I WILL know… I’M dreaming" and focus on those capitalized words. but never stop saying the phrase continously. For some reason this deep focus helps me not go to sleep instantly because I know I have very deep sleep and if i stop concentrating on the words… I will fall asleep 20 seconds later.

Of course if you are definetaly having too much trouble than go ahead and stand up… wash your face, then go back to bed… just don’t stay up too long because you want to make sure you’re still sleepy.

Now I think Ive got it!! Its really the meaning of the words. Last night I was hipnotising my self with phrases like this and I didnt had my attention ot the words but at the meaning…At the end I was thinking something like…“dreaming …know…I…dreaming…will…”
And the result was amaizing! :woo: I entered in a clean lucid dream like I never did!!! The problem there was different but I will describe it later in my DJ

Exactly, that’s Great Teodora, Congrats! :smile: I’ll be checking your DJ

Ahh, thanks to you I was actually able to have my first long Lucid Dream :hurray:
Most of my previous LD’s are 5-10 seconds and I don’t count those as LD’s.

I was doing wild this time and remembered your technique, I then repeated your mantra ’ I will know I am dreaming ’ for a while and then looked to my third eye, surprisingly when I ‘let go’ my eyes automatically looked to my third eye and soon I was unconscious. I became conscious again when I was at the end of SP, the part where we transitions to the Dream World - I didn’t go through HI.

It was smooth and there were no weird deep voices or swirling vortexes XD

Exactly Xeph, that’s what’s great about this technique. It is always a smooth transition… no vibration not anything… you simply appear in Dream World :smile: Very glad you were successful with the technique! … now I just use this technique and nothing else… other techniques stopped making much sense when this one is so fast and effective hehe

Excuse me, I know the solution is probably to keep trying, but I have tried this technique a couple of times, both before and after this thread was posted, and I am having trouble with it. I concentrate on my breathing, or do some random word/picture association until I feel fairly ‘zoned out’. Then I roll the eyes back, concentrating on the spot. But I find that the strain on my eyes drags me wide awake, or, more often, that my eyelids can’t stay shut. I have tried ‘practising’ by looking up first and then shutting my eyelids, but I still find they won’t stay closed.
So I’d be helpful for any hints, or detail you could give. But on the other hand I’m not going to give up on this technique because once, before I even knew about this as a formal technique, it worked for me. I was frustrated at the lack of HI, and tried to induce some by rolling back my eyes (in the hope that this would have a similar effect to pressing on them.) Now I didn’t actually get any HI but I felt as if I were tumbling deeper and deeper through my bed. The excitement woke me up, but I take this as a very strong suggestion this method would work for me. When I have tried it intentionally, however, I have never quite managed.

Im having the problem with the eyes also and Im thinking to buy a sleep mask :tongue:

Well, i really need to get how to do it correctly…

Same for me, I tried something like this last night, I almost got into dreaming but for some reason I couldn’t pull it off.
I have a hard time concentrating, I need a special completely silent space for myself.
There’s just too much stuff coming at me at once.
Will try this again today.

Am I doing something wrong when I try this method?
Because whenever I try looking at my third eye I just feel a pain in my eyes, while everything else feels exactly the same, like I’m lying there doing nothing special except for straining my eyes. :confused: