help!! :( new to this. lucidity questions.

sorry! im new to this and i have a few questions :shy: could you please awnser them? even if you know a awnser to just one, post it!! i really need it! :help: ok heres the questions:
1.How long does it take to master (normaly,average) wild,mild,so on so on
2. how much does a person lucid dream normally? (i heard a girl say she went lucid only 6 times in a year!!! :sad: i dont want to work hard for some thing that only happens 6 out of 365 days!! :cry:
3.can you move objects in the physical in ur dream and actually make them shift??? (ex. pushing a vase over then waking up to find out it really worked)
4. how long does it normally take for reality checks to sink in?
5. Is it possible to teleport ur physical body into the astral or dream world? (yes i know this sounds completely stupid but some say i can happen, some say no, and some even say it happened to them!! it was the news one time :eek: )
6.is there a meeting place for lucid travelers beside the lucid crossroads?
7. is the lucid crossroad up and running?
thanks for any feedback!! :smile: i really need it too understand and make my path more clear. good luck in ur ventures!!! :tongue:

1). I cannot answer that, as I haven’t done it yet, but I don’t really care how long it takes so long as it isn’t horribly slow. You shouldn’t expect anything in a quantity of less than say, 3 months.
2). A normal person who does not work to have lucid dreams, that cannot be answered, for it varies too much. But for lucid dreamers, as long as they want to, their can have lucid dreams at will with a very low failure rate.
3). I’m not sure I get what you’re asking there.
4). I myself would like to ask that
5). I know nothing about that topic, and cannot answer as I’m currently working on dream recall.
6). Haven’t checked, so I have no idea.
7). You could check out the site and find out, but if you mean as in dreaming and going and finding it, I have no idea.

Im relativley new here aswell but will answer your quaestion as fully as i can :smile:
1:aswell as odddreamingdreamer i havent reached lucidity either but from talking to people it can vary some pick it up quicker than other but the average seems to be a couple of months.
2:If i was to answer i would only be repeating the above so i wont bother.
3:If your asking is it possible to move things in RL in your dream the answer is no , although it would be cool if you could :razz:
4:Again i would also like to know the answer.
5:As you say it does sound pretty farfetched, im not an expert on the topic but looking at it rationally it seems highly unlikely.
6 and 7: The idea of meeting dreamers only works if you beleive in shared dreaming , which in my opinion is impossible (although there is no way to prove if it can happen or not , so maybe) , as dreams happen in your head i find it hard to beleive that you could share dreams with others however many people beleive otherwise.

Hopefully that helped and good luck with your dreaming :happy:
6:

thanks!! :happy:

1. It just depends on you :happy:
    Some people are less fortunate, some more. There are some people who get several a night and some who only have one every few months. My advise is to just keep practicing and trying new things :happy: Make sure you get REALLY good dream recall first though and try tons of tecniques- see what works for you because everyone is different! I would know because I was that “one every few months” person, but now, I can get like 1+ a week (which isn’t TOO great, but a lot better!!!) :happy:

great! i’ll try to work on my dream recal then :content: hehe

Hm… let’s see.

1. How long does it take to master a sport? <- It differs from person to person. Also, it is hard to define that word.

2. How often does one hit home runs in baseball? <- It differs from person to person. :razz:

3. Not that I know of.

4. People say it takes about 2 days to form a habit. So focusing on forming the habit should take roughly that long. Hopefully the habit should be carried into the dream instantly, but I can’t say for sure.

5. I personally think OBE’s, astral projection, etc. is BS. So I would say no. However, if I am wrong and there is such a thing, then I am not sure.

6. The “lucid crossroads” is questionable in itself. This delves into shared dreaming which has yet to be proven (And probably will never be, because if anyone ever succeeds there is no way to prove it).

7. Again, the lucid crossroads is questionable and highly depends if shared dreaming is even possible. So… maybe?

thanks!! :smile: i can’t tell how much ur advice is helping me!! :tongue: