Is this supplement any good?

Ok… so I am not into using external crap to gain lucidity. However, as it has been over 4 years of being a “Lucid dreamer” with the luck of 24 lucids I am starting to do some searching.

Anyway, I stumbled across a pill consisting of 4mg Galantamine, 200mg Choline called the “Lucid Dreamer.” (P.S. Sorry mods, should have reviewed the rules before posting)

Now, I know there is no “magic pill” for lucid dreams. But I am wondering if that is at all effective. I don’t usually trust guys who advertise lucid dreaming supplements, however the reason I am interested in this one is that it states it has Galantamine, which supposedly helps a great deal.

I doubt I will end up spending the $30 for it anytime soon, but it would be nice to know for the future. Anyone tried these? Or even just Galantamine pills (just as expensive. Found a bottle of 90 pills, same size for $40… yikes)? Did it work? How much did you take?

Anyway, thanks for any help.

Hello there,

As you said, there is no “magic pill”, however those pills do give you a better chance to attain lucidity. Galantamine can help triggering lucid dreams; if you don’t become lucid, ND are much more intense, more vivid and longer. And off course, easier to remember. :content:

I’ve been experimenting with Lucid Dreamer, DreamScape (same supplier), Brilliant Dreams (similar thing, but different combination of supplements) and some other “stand-alone” supplements (Alpha-GPC, Yohimbine, L-theanine) on and off since I think 2006. I usually take 1 to 3 pills after 3-5 hours of sleep in combination with other things (usually 200-600 mg of Alpha-GPC, occasionally I add about 0.67 mg of yohimbine and/or 200-500 mg of L-theanine) then I try WBTB, WILD or dream incubation. The success rate is around 15-25 %. One bottle of pills usually lasts for 2 to 3 months, depending on how many pills I take. And by the way, Galantamine pills are much more effective if taken during the night than before going to bed.

You might also want to try some dream enhancement plants like Silene capensis or Calea zacateichichi.

Hope that helps.

I am just reading…but…

“Red Spider Lily Extract”

No way

Faraday stick with WBTB MILD and WILD

Ah, indeed it does, nightEagle! Thank you very much for all the detailed info. Hm, so at least I know now that those guys’ stuff is legit. Well, if I ever get my hands on some of this, I will certainly take your advice. Thanks very much. :smile:

I was wondering if these pill could help me out, i own them and there is plenty of stuff inside.

It contain:

* contains Vitamins B1, B2, B3, (Niacinamide), B6, B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid
* Lipotropic Factors - Choline Bitartrate, Inositol
* also contains PABA

Glad to be of assistance. :content: Best of luck to you.

@insistent, I think that they might help you with achieving lucidity. As I recall, vitamins B1 and B6 influence dreaming, same with Choline, which causes longer and more vivid dreams. It can also trigger lucidity (DILD) and if you add some Galantamine, you might also get lucky with WILD.
The other ingredients I’m not familiar with.

Hope that helps. Best of luck to you, too.

Ok, thank you, but i still cant remember my dream, i wake up between 8 pm and 12 pm.

Well, I guess you have a whole other level of problems then. I would suggest that you focus on your remembering dreams instead of supplements for the time being. There are many topics on this forum about remembering dreams, maybe you should start with them.

Anyhow, I don’t think that the time when one wakes up plays a significant role in remembering dreams. I don’t say it is not important, I mean, in my case I find the best dream time between 7 am and 11 am, but that’s just me. :content: The question is, how you wake up. Do you wake up when your alarm clock goes off? Do you start your daily routine immediately or do you take time for your dreams? Do you get enough of sleep? Are you preoccupied with your waking life?

There is a lot of things that influence the quality of sleep, hence the quality of dreams and dream recall. Think about it and figure out a way that best suits you.

And most importantly, don’t worry about it. With persistent practice (trying to remember your dreams, writing them down, working with them and so on) your dream recall will increase in no time. :good:

melatonin will increase the length of your REM sleep. Fish oil (omega 3 fatty acids) will increase your dream vividness and B6 will increase dream recall. thats what i take. when i take a nap during the day i take 10mg of melatonin (which is a ton so i actually dont recommend that much) and then go to sleep and ill fall into a dream without even realizing it.