Music to listen to

Also, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club is good to clear your head. Compared to most other modern artists, and certainly all popular artists.

I dont know if this will work, ive only tried for one night and i had a lot of caffeine in my system and little sleep so i will try again tonight, but I burnt a cd with all TOOL on it and between songs(not every song, just some in the middle and near the end of the cd) i had recorded my self saying “you are dreaming, you are in a dream” and it lasts about 56 seconds each time. I put the CD on repeat all so it lasts all night. Does it seem like it will work?

I made a binuoral beat mix with the lucid dream curse file, I’m going to try it tonight to see if it works like it did with toadstool.

The problem with me is that the head phones always pop off and this rap around your ears and are pretty tight on.

A music i always relate with dreams everytime i hear it its POD’s Celestial… try to download it… its worth hearing it.

download?!
you mean buy?
lol

I wonder whether the Evanescence song Bring Me To Life could be helpful to induce an LD… she’s going ‘wake me up inside’ …

In the song’s video, there’s this beautiful girl who’s falling down and then flying again, but at the same time she’s sleeping in bed… She’s dreaming, so… Is it a lucid dream or does she want to LD?

I did a search and I found that Evanescence has another song called “Lucid Perfection On A Blank White Page”…

Thats interesting, I never noticed that(about the video and lyrics). Although I am not a fan of her music at all.

I’m not a fan myself, too. But I saw the video on the Daredevil dvd…

A new suggestion: playing the music from the Solaris movie (2002)… It’s really dreamlike, the movie involves dreams so the music might trigger a memory (association with dreams).

Monroe Institute has some nice binaural beats and a big selection

I listen ambient music, so here is few artists:

Steve Roach
Vidna Obmana
Robert Rich

You should also check out Aphex Twins 2CD called “Selected Ambient Works 2”. Very relaxing.

comfortably_numb, the first time i heard that Radiohead song 'everything in it’s right place(in the movie Vanilla Sky)it was bliss. that whole cd(Kid A)is wonderful and great for falling asleep to. An even better one by them for sleeping is Amnesiac. ‘Like Spinning Plates’ is so hypnotic, i fall asleep whenever i listen to that song when i’m tired in bed. tonight im going to try listening to the Donnie Darko soundtrack. great movie, great music, and it seems so peaceful(for the most part)and content. i’ll post tomorrow on wether or not the soundtrack helped. peace and love.

i eventually wound up listening to the moon & antarctica by modest mouse. that put me to sleep just fine.

if anyone is interested in downloading some tracks for lucid dreaming and more, please visit puxis.tk. i’m downloading fomr p2p and posting links on ftp. I have planty of anything so if interested, check later again.

I always listen to Metropolis by Dream Theater during my sleep. Any music will really do, because the only perpose it serves for me is to make me realize that I am awake when I wake up in the middle of the night, or else I just lie there. When that happens, I try to do a WILD. So, like I said, any music is good, but it might as well be some good kick ass progressive metal.

Wakeup you have incredible music taste…and movies!. Donnie Darko is an amazing movie, and finally, somebody else likes Modest Mouse!. The moon & antartica is their best album too.

:cool: yes donnie darko and modest mouse are quite awesome. my favorite movie is fight club, and my favorite band is the pixies. or the beatles. but im going to see the pixies on thursday!!! im so excited i might crap my pants. ok not really. but still its gonna be awesome.

I’ve recently discovered Porcupine Tree, which has some really awesome psychodelicious trancy music. Haven’t thought to try it for LD yet, but I will tonight, from the In Absentia cd. Gonna pick one or two of the best candidates from it and let them loop.

The music I listen to is all by Nobuo Uematsu. I’m a big Final Fantasy fan and personally, I think alot of the music from the soundtracks are perfect for creating a nice dream.

Some songs I would definitely recommend:

Final Fantasy X - Someday The Dream Will End
Final Fantasy X - Underwater Ruins <–works for me especially
Final Fantasy IX - Terra
Final Fantasy IX - Bran Bal, The Soulless Village

gone

nah, i haven’t heard of them, but i have heard alot of cover groups that have arrangments of the music. really good stuff!