What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VII

Going out to Bodö early at day and reaching home at the evening :help:

I keep missing these massive dream signs that annoy me when I wake up! :wallhit:
Example: The other night, I heard my WBTB alarm IN my dream. I did not wake up from my dream. But I though “What is that mysterious noise? It sounds like my alarm. Oh well.” and continued on my dream. This happened numerous times as I kept on pushing the snooze in my sleep (for an hour, actually).

I was in my old house bedroom, trying to light up the light with a switch, but there were only water flowing from the switch , and my friend right next to me telling me that it’s “strange” and i’m like “Hey your hairs are wet!”

:wolfbite: :ding: :dingding:

What? No trains? I thought all your dreams had trains. I bet 5 bucks you were travelling by train :tongue:

It was by train, but NSB does not use highspeed trains to that city :tongue:

I was on some strange world, it look like there was some kind of a city beneath the water, so there were some kind of tunnels, some of them made in rock, some in dirt… but noooo, that looked perfectly normal to me!

Dreaming about the LD4all forum and thinking it’s RL. Not big thing, but it’s my most common missed DS. :meh:

Realizing a building could not physically exist in real life. Instead of going “I’m dreaming!” I instead thought “OMG DANGER!”

It was still a good dream though.

I had so, so many last night. Let’s have a list, shall we?:

• An analogue clock kept changing the time it displayed.
  • A burglar, sneaking through the garden, suddenly materialised inside, upstairs, directly in front of me, sneaked along the wall and then reappeared outside.
  • When I got downstairs there was already another burglar there.
  • She was a woman of at least sixty.
  • The male burglar from outside broke in, through a glass door, and was surprised to find me standing in the room when he entered.
  • I somehow teleported in front of the woman to stop her escaping.
  • A Christmas tree randomly appeared in the room.
  • Bending the man’s fingers back caused him to collapse.
  • My sister was apparently upstairs and didn’t hear anything of my fight with the burglars.
  • She wasn’t concerned when she saw what was happening.
  • The basic plot was pretty much exactly the same as every other burglar dream I’ve ever had.

I also had a bit of a false lucid dream a couple of nights ago.

Well yeasterday, I realized my newest dreamsign- wearing my glasses (I wear contacts). :grin:

Paragliding upwards, plus the fact I was paragliding (my grandmother wont allow me), plus that I started to wonder if I was IRL or not :ack: so very missed DS :grrr:

I received a package via LD4all PM from my mother. No, not an attachment, an actual cardboard box filled with stuff. To make it better, the full package was too big to fit in one PM, it had to be sent in parts over 3 PM’s. I couldn’t even open it until I had all three parts, like an actual computer file in parts.

That’s like 3 DING’s in one!

tell the truth, all my dreams have dream signs :smile: i just NEVER notice them. grrr…oh well…anyways heres some popular ones.

1. flying’
  2. time keeps changing
    3.change of angle from where im looking
    4.mythological animals and people
    way more but those are the ones that happen the most

Last night I had such an obvious one. It really shows that I’m out of practice right now…

I was in my sister’s bedroom, and one of our cats was hiding in a pile of plush toys. He jumped out, and was blue, with the patterns of one of my tablecloths all over his body. I noticed him and said to a friend “Paddy’s blue, is he supposed to be that color?” I thought nothing of it.

I became lucid much later in the dream, at the very end just before I woke up, but seriously…

1. I haven’t been at “home” (Netherlands) in months
  2. Our cat is definitely NOT blue, and I already wondered about the color
  3. My sister moved out of the house even before I left for the US

Made me chuckle upon remembering it, though. :razz:

I was on a big parking lot of some college, the building was separated in some kind of sections and one of the sections had a big, very big sign that says with gold letters Lucid [there was something else on the sign but I don’t remember what exactly], and as I was walking by this section I looked at the sign, continue to walk but then I returned back at I was looking at the sign a little bit more, and never realized what was trying to say to me! :grrr:

My phone rang but I was in an FA when I set the phone to new 90 minutes and when I woke up for real no timer was set :dginding: :grrr:

-We were still rehearsing Beauty and the Beast even though the show was over

-I had a talking hamster who behaved like a dog

Actually, I had quite the night of screwed up dreams when I got sick a while back.

Logged on to LD4all and posted a reply about how important RC’s are >.<

:rofl:
That is… wow

Fell asleep reading Writerscube’s DJ. Had a dream where a vendor was selling giant metal slinkies and commented on how much Cross would have liked that.