Ld4all Quest 64: Put your hands IN your head!

Hmm I’m still learning to become lucid too, but if I happen to do it this month I’d love to try this.
Sounds interesting enough although I have no idea what might happen.

The concept seems fairly interesting, but I think I will rather try the quest from last month, simply because it appeals much more to me.

Yeah I deem it unlikely that I am trained enough in lucidity by the end of the quest to pull this off but I simply want to give 3 cheers to the one who thought of quoting Supertramp! :hurray: :clap: :hurray: :clap: :hurray: :clap:

I’ve actually been listening to the album CotC and specifically Dreamer for quite some time while on the forum :content:

By Jove, it’s time I got those shiny, impressive wings. This quest calls for no traveling or weird dream objects, so I’m going to try it.

What a very interesting Quest! I don’t think I would have thought to do something like this. Will definitely give this one a go! :happy:

Hopefully I find something. I don’t want to find that I have an empty head. :tongue:

Lol, putting hands into head sounds fun :razz:

Ill do this and see what I find inside :grin:

If i become lucid, I’ll try this for sure.
(I wish I will find someting in my head! :look: :pharaoh: )

I tried… but when my hands started to “sink in”… I kinda freaked out and stopped :tongue:

Uh… creepy thought… :bored:

seriously though… it is creepy :sad:
I had my heart set on it too… I just… got freaked out… :sad:

I tied, but I coulden’t get my hands trough my skull :tongue:

I succeeded last night :happy:

clicky

Nice and a little gross at the same time. :tongue:

I changed my mind, I do–I really do–want to achieve this quest.

I was better at it last week, I need to pick up my drive. Last week when I did RCs IWL I would -think “am I dreaming?..”- -do RCs- -upon realising it being WL I would think “I am awake, but I wish that I was dreaming, then I would put my hands inside my head …”

I tried continuously through a long lucid dream I just woke up from to put my hands into my head, but failed. I almost got in through the areas beside my eyes, but still, my skull was too much of an obstacle. I hope I have better luck (or focus) next time!

I become lucid when a friend of mine puts a dirty spatula back in the kitchen drawer. I think, he would never do that!

After laughing about what a strange way to become lucid, and how otherwise very real the dream is, I decide I will make my second attempt at putting my hands in my head.

I run outside and immediately begin (maybe I tried a few times in the house as well), feeling more like I can do it this time than the last. It is really difficult but finally I get one hand inside. I stretch the hole bigger to fit my other hand as well and then I reach the skull which is even more difficult but I manage to break it just above my right eye. At this point there are violent distractions all around. I am shown a sort of floating model of an island and there is some narration going on that has something to do with the Simpsons, and perhaps I am a part of that, re-enacting an episode. Despite all of this, I maintain my goal and reach inside and pull out what feels like a bundle of raw noodles. It is sort of colored blue and green. The narration tells me this is a memory of the island.

I try to stick the crumbled pieces back inside my skull, afraid about what the waking life effects would be of a memory removed.

I then think I am awake and walk back home and sneak in the house trying not to wake my parents up.

So, there it is! I managed to pull out a memory from “the island.”

Last night I actually remembered this task in a LD. I had just gotten lucid after a FA and was walking down the stairs trying to think of something to do in the rather boring environment of my old house. I remembered this quest and tried to stick one finger in my head. It failed and I didn’t want to try too hard, because the dream wasn’t very stable yet, so I figured there had to be nicer stuff to do. I ended up putting a chunk of grass in my mouth to see how real it would taste (there wasn’t anything else to taste)…it tasted like a piece of dirt and grass, so next time I’d better stick to the quest :tongue:

how weird. theres a place called “plastic beach” that looks just like a model island along with a girl there named noodle. :tongue: sorry but i just HAD to say that. ^^’

Ugh…stupid skull was too hard for me to phase through…so were walls…I tries going through stuff the entire ld

Next Quest and wings coming soon, thanks for your patience :smile:

In the mean time this one stays active, so if you complete this one before the next Quest is posted, you are still eligible for your wings :content: