Ld4all Quest 64: Put your hands IN your head!

By Jove, it’s time I got those shiny, impressive wings. This quest calls for no traveling or weird dream objects, so I’m going to try it.

What a very interesting Quest! I don’t think I would have thought to do something like this. Will definitely give this one a go! :happy:

Hopefully I find something. I don’t want to find that I have an empty head. :tongue:

Lol, putting hands into head sounds fun :razz:

Ill do this and see what I find inside :grin:

If i become lucid, I’ll try this for sure.
(I wish I will find someting in my head! :look: :pharaoh: )

I tried… but when my hands started to “sink in”… I kinda freaked out and stopped :tongue:

Uh… creepy thought… :bored:

seriously though… it is creepy :sad:
I had my heart set on it too… I just… got freaked out… :sad:

I tied, but I coulden’t get my hands trough my skull :tongue:

I succeeded last night :happy:

clicky

Nice and a little gross at the same time. :tongue:

I changed my mind, I do–I really do–want to achieve this quest.

I was better at it last week, I need to pick up my drive. Last week when I did RCs IWL I would -think “am I dreaming?..”- -do RCs- -upon realising it being WL I would think “I am awake, but I wish that I was dreaming, then I would put my hands inside my head …”

I tried continuously through a long lucid dream I just woke up from to put my hands into my head, but failed. I almost got in through the areas beside my eyes, but still, my skull was too much of an obstacle. I hope I have better luck (or focus) next time!

I become lucid when a friend of mine puts a dirty spatula back in the kitchen drawer. I think, he would never do that!

After laughing about what a strange way to become lucid, and how otherwise very real the dream is, I decide I will make my second attempt at putting my hands in my head.

I run outside and immediately begin (maybe I tried a few times in the house as well), feeling more like I can do it this time than the last. It is really difficult but finally I get one hand inside. I stretch the hole bigger to fit my other hand as well and then I reach the skull which is even more difficult but I manage to break it just above my right eye. At this point there are violent distractions all around. I am shown a sort of floating model of an island and there is some narration going on that has something to do with the Simpsons, and perhaps I am a part of that, re-enacting an episode. Despite all of this, I maintain my goal and reach inside and pull out what feels like a bundle of raw noodles. It is sort of colored blue and green. The narration tells me this is a memory of the island.

I try to stick the crumbled pieces back inside my skull, afraid about what the waking life effects would be of a memory removed.

I then think I am awake and walk back home and sneak in the house trying not to wake my parents up.

So, there it is! I managed to pull out a memory from “the island.”

Last night I actually remembered this task in a LD. I had just gotten lucid after a FA and was walking down the stairs trying to think of something to do in the rather boring environment of my old house. I remembered this quest and tried to stick one finger in my head. It failed and I didn’t want to try too hard, because the dream wasn’t very stable yet, so I figured there had to be nicer stuff to do. I ended up putting a chunk of grass in my mouth to see how real it would taste (there wasn’t anything else to taste)…it tasted like a piece of dirt and grass, so next time I’d better stick to the quest :tongue:

how weird. theres a place called “plastic beach” that looks just like a model island along with a girl there named noodle. :tongue: sorry but i just HAD to say that. ^^’

Ugh…stupid skull was too hard for me to phase through…so were walls…I tries going through stuff the entire ld

Next Quest and wings coming soon, thanks for your patience :smile:

In the mean time this one stays active, so if you complete this one before the next Quest is posted, you are still eligible for your wings :content:

Gaaah! I was so close, first LD for entire month and I forget this thing :wallhit:

I actually did this IWL. I fell down some concrete steps and hit my head. I put my hand there and THERE WAS BLOOD! Lot’s of it. It felt like… IDK, like cutting your finger(Which I did also) and feeling what’s inside. Putting your hand inside numb, hot blood, you can feel how cold your hand is as you touch the actual muscle in your skin. You feel disgusting mush with tiny circles and strips of yourself. Try putting the water on hot, then immediatly switch it to cold. Yeah, that’s exactly not how it feels. Only at first though. Just giving a description.

[center]

Congratulations

jbaron

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay:

:boogie: :boogie:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:
[/center]

This Quest is now officially over, another opportunity to earn your wings with the next Quest! Good luck!