My dream phone :D

Ok, If you are too lazy to read the whole thing… just read the bold part at the bottom :tongue:

Ok, so last night I was having a FA. I walked into my bathroom after “waking up” and I called my friend about our presentation. All of a sudden, my phone started to vibrating in my pocket (I’m pretty sure that was happening IRL). I thought, omgosh! This must be a dream, I don’t have two phones!". Right after that, the dream started to fade from all the vibration (which was now like an earthquake). I ran around trying to save my dream, but after about a minute of fading, I just focused on having another dream or FA. After that, I “woke up” into another dream and I’m like, oh thank goodness (I was still lucid)!
After a few hrs dream time, I decided to do my part and call some dream #s. I didn’t have my phone anymore though… so I made the phone with my hand (you know, when ypu have your pinky and thumb out) and then I said, “Call [#]”. Sure enough, [name] picked up and it was sooo weird because I was just talking into my pinky and noise was coming from my thumb :tongue:

I just thought I would share :tongue:

Haha, that is pretty cool. I could imagine this being a dream quest.

<- only had a phone dream once :cool: I managed to make the phone control my flight, and used the buttons to control myself :tongue:

My phones tend to revert back to my older models in dreams… but I’ve also had occasion to talk on a plank of wood :cool:

the person on the other end said, “you are so crazy…”
i then put my hand in front of my face and stared at my thumb (which was still making noises). i then thought out loud, “am I crazy??”

No, you are dreaming! :content:

yeah… but it was just funny how it happened :tongue:
everyone was like, “you are so crazy” and I was like “no I’m not!”
and if you think about it, if it was IRL and I was talking to someone with my hand… people WOULD think I was crazy :tongue:

Don’t worry, you wouldn’t believe some of the objects I talk to IWL. And if I disagree with a book, I’m not afraid to tell it so. But I don’t talk much to my hands any more. Our relationship is so deep and soulful it’s gone beyond words. :crazy: Thanks for sharing.

^ lqtm :tongue:

Reminds me of the time a loony came to my and said; “I can talk to my food!”. I said “That’s not hard, anyone can do that… the trick is to get it to talk back.”

Anyway nice dream :grin:. So where you calling someone IRL or one of the LD4all phonenumbers?

one of the LD4all numbers :tongue: