Glasses (seeing-eye, lol)

Does anybody here that usually wears glasses have anything interesting to say in regards to lucid dreaming? I used to use my glasses as sign to know i’m dreaming when they weren’t on and my vision was still good, but as a result i now have trouble seeing in my dreams when they aren’t “on” LOL.

A while ago and for a pretty long time, I would become lucid with my glasses on, and the first thing I would do is taking them off and throwing them carelessly above my shoulder. After that, my vision would sometimes be blurry and sometimes not, but would always come back to normal, either by itself or after a few verbal commands.
The most annoying is that sometimes, the glasses come back, and no matter how much time I throw them, I end up with another pair on my nose ^^
But in my most recent LDs, I don’t seem to encounter this issue anymore and can see normally without glasses from the beginning.

I don’t really use them as a DS, but if my vision is all blurry I’ll put them on to clear it up. I don’t really need them, but my mind is convinced it works :razz:

I wear glasses, but they don’t carry over to my dreams. I can usually either see without them or with my eyes shut. Since I don’t notice them in real life or in dreams, except when I pay attention to it, they’re not that good of a dream sign.

in my dreams I never wear glasses
It sounds like a good dreamsign for me

I never used this as a Dream Sign. In my dreams I’m always without my glasses and the vision looks perfect.

Maybe it shuold be a dream sign… but I’m not sure. Would be a little embarassing not finding them! : `P