Your superpower?

So mine would be being able to read/write speak and understand any language.

I was worried about that…

We have had this kind of thread before somewhere (forgot where).

But my superpower is still telekinesis (flying included by affecting own body)

I wasn’t able to find anything other than What’s your favorite Power? (in a lucid dream)
So I guess this is good. :content:

My power would be dream walking. (Going into a another person’s dream) Yeah, original from a dreaming forum :wink: I know.

Lightning control would be cool!

I would settle for lightcontrol as well in LD dreams. So annoying when dreams go black suddenly and the lightswitch doesnt work :tongue:

Totally being a Dragon, talking to animals, knowing the language, and even undeniably as a come-with power, FIRE CONTROL!

well mine would be any power i could ever imagine up but since you guys will prob. say you cant do that ill have to say being able to transform into any animal. mythical or real. even if they are made up in my mind LOL

1. Flying. It’s such a natural part of my fantasies, day dreams and (lucid) dreams.

I’d think of lightning and shapeshifting as two heavy contenders. I could shift into a dragon with the latter and fly like that, but it wouldn’t be the same kind of natural flight that I’m “used to.” So I’ll stick with flying for now, heh.

I’d choose: being able to transform into anything I want without effort or time :content:.

That covers every super power :hmmm:. I could transform into a swift wolf that can become a thousand years old, or transform into a person who knows everything.

:peek:

To manipulate time :wink:

Teleportation, like X-Men’s nightcrawler, now that’d be sweet! :cool:

Become invisible

I’ve over thought this one before. To absorb and contain energy, and be able to transform it to any form of energy, and control it. To absorb it I simply have to find it: Kinetic energy (running into something, someone trying to hit me), light (Stand in the sun a few seconds) or heat (Too hot? Absorb some thermal energy!), and then I could do most anything with it, such as shoot electrical energy out my finger tips, or a ball of heat. I’ve got it worked out much much more thorough, but I think I’m typing too much as it is.
/me thinks of pointless things far too often for far too long.

My superpower would be the ability to steal other people’s powers for my own, so I can do everything :content:

You’ve been watching Heroes, haven’t you?

Why choose Sylars power then when you can have Peter Petrellis powers? :wink: in that way you dont need to kill people to get their powers :tongue:

Actually, I’ve never seen Heroes. I just thought it would be super cool :content:

Definatly the power to control light and make it hurt people like throw a collum of light into someones soul and have their soul burn up XD :dark: