odd vision correction

hey all. back after a long absence, but i’m back in the game after an accidental LD and currently have an X drawn on my hand to remind me to RC. :smile:

so during this “accidental LD” that i had, which lasted all of 15 seconds, my right eye’s vision went grey, like there was something grey covering it. this happens a lot to me, in normal dreams as well. i was trying to leave my house and this hindered my progress, so i tried to figure out how to fix this. for some reason, i closed my right eye, and opened it up. no change (of course). then i closed my left eye. the blockage/grayness slowly faded away and i was able to see! i opened my eyes, headed for the front door, and woke up. haha. but i’m sure glad my dream logic kicked in. :tongue:

anyone else have experiences like this? weird things you do to fix vision/motor problems?

I always have visual problems in LDs.

The first thing I try when I get a problem is the very basic “put on your glasses”. It works well with blurriness and similar problems.
Once when I had spots covering my vision, I wiped my eyes clean using a tissue. It worked as well.
What I usually am not able to deal with is the sudden blackening of everywhere. About that, I’ve been suggested to “tear the screen out”, which seems to work sometimes. At other times, when I couldn’t get that to work, I acted like I was sort of in a portal and then started the dream semi-over in a different place.

Visual problems seem to be the most intriguing and irritating of problems in LDs. They require creativity, and some things that work for some people may not work for others, unluckily.