best method???

i know this sounds stupid, because everyone says that it depends on the person…but what methods are best to use? i need to know every single method, cause my dream recal is good, and i’ve been doing a LOT of reality checks ^^’’ but anyways, i need to know the most successful method is and every method that could induce lucid dreaming. if possible :smile: thank you!

WBTB has worked 1 out of 2 times for me but that is the technique that requires the most energy that I know off so I don’t do it anymore.

You could try WILD if you want but don’t spend too much time on it if you fail to achieve it. DEILD is also quite successful, mostly on saturday mornings for me if I go back to sleep when I wake up without moving.

Well, as you even pointed out in your main topic, it’d dependent on the person. But, since that’s already said, I’ve personally had the most success using WBTB, having twice out of three times gotten lucid using it without another method. Many say it’s effective combined with just about any other technique.