The BIG Synchronicity Topic

Here’s something simple that happened to me a week or so ago. Experiences of synchronicity are often personal, so I’m taking a chance, and assuming that someone else might be able to see meaning in it too.

It was Christmas day, and as is quite common on Christmas day, some of my extended family came to stay, and share in some christmas lunch.

As it happened my mum, got given a big puzzle by her sister. It wasn’t an ordinary puzzle. It was a 3d puzzle of the Earth. My mum loves to complete puzzles, but this one captured the attention of the whole family.

At the end of the night, there were all of us, me, my two sisters, my mum and dad, and my sister’s boyfriend, all rapidly calling out names of countries we hardly knew, and searching for a way of matching them together. This kind of puzzle, I must tell you - is great for your geography. Putting together the last few pieces is also a mighty challenge.

Finally, a few hours later - we were done. What day was this anyway? On the Dreamspell 13 Moon Calendar, it was a Red Planetary Earth. The name itself was ever so appropriate.

Yet what made it more significant for me, was that many moons before, I’d had a very vivid dream in which I’d been told that this kin, Red Planetary Earth, also represented the electromagnetic field surrounding our planet.

Having the globe in my hands on a Red Planetary Earth, really helped me contemplate the meaning in all that. I could now see myself as a human, caught midway, between the outer magnetic field, and the inner crystal iron core of our planet. I felt the significance of our planet’s electromagnetic field in influencing us and our consciousness.

I had fun experimenting with meditation - tuning into that larger planetary field of consciousness. It’s definitely worth trying sometime.

Nick

Allright, I love synchronicety. Thanks!!!

The resonence of the Earth also called “The Earths Heartbeat” was first disocvered by Schuman and is rising dramatically. Though it varies among geographical regions, for decades the overall measurement was 7.8 cycles per second. This was once thought to be a constant; global military communications developed on this frequency. Recent reports set the rate at over 11 cycles, and climbing. Science doesn’t know why, or what to make of it, but it is set to be around 14 on the 21/12/2012. Is this a new programming of our DNA for the 2000 years of light that the Mayan callendar points to. An era where peace is embraced and all problems that we face in the world right now will be overcome with a feeling of love and respect for one and other; and new understandings of the spiritual and physical worlds as one in the same…

Erm, from all i know Schuman resonanse is not so constant and never was. I mean, when you call the brain rhythm “Schuman’s resonance”, yes, it is contstant, 7.8, but the radio resonance of the Earth (real "Shuman’s resonanse) depends on some factor (for examle, be it day or night), and 7.8 is only the average value. But it’s only what i was said, i’m not a scientist or radio engineer…

Not constant at 7.8 hz but averagesd out to that everyday. Now it is on the rise…

7.8, add the digits together make 15, a number associated with brahma, ether, among otherthings. just thought that seemed quite fitting when talking of electromagnetic frequencies and synchronicity.

i’ve heard it said that many parts of us (base of spine, bowels, solar plexus… i think, not sure at all) react most to frequencies about 8hz. thats close.

but back to sinchronicity… yeah, last year, indeed still so, for me personally has been so thickly riddled with correlations, associations, sinchronistic events and timings. at times as if piercing a viel to see all as part of something as if so small effected by large swathes of energy of specific characteristics. though in their near constance at times, and oft overwhelmingness of abundance, i have forgotten many, some i feel may have been beneficial to remember or to vocalise, but akin to being in a state of loving ecstacy deap in rapid flow of revelatory grand thought, each is lost in either reciept or expectation of the next noticeable event. indeed, these occurances are both large and small. the universe is awash with life, and much of it, i suspect, is more connected than we… or at least (most) i. :wink:

to live in such a state can be enticing to allow to simply wash over you, but the connectedness will not allow. seeds long ago planted urge action and participation, and greater understanding increases this willingness to participate when hurdles previously caught up in cease being dragged along. we are planting seeds more so than usual perhaps, and this will continue to be true until this coming summer, and thereafter, we shall tend to that which we planted and wish to grow, and as we’ve planting for some time, this is a process already underway.

whoosh, i’ll leave you with that for now. shine on.

Finding this board and my Galactic signature was a pretty synchronous event, it happened on my Galactic Birthday. :slight_smile:

Its funny me too. thats some synchro !

I was wondering wether experienced (more than me, I mean) and regular lucid dreamers did noticed an increase in their synchronicity level / rate?

I am curious to have some witnesses about this phenomenon.

When I am in some high lucidity period in my dreams, I often notice more synchronicities than in other circumstances.

Perhaps synchronicities come from the fact that we are paying more attention to our environement while we are in lucidity period, so it would be trivial lucidity and synchronicities are linked? What do you think?

i see this topic has been ‘revived’. so i’ll post too :tongue:

actually i experience a lot of synchronicities in my life. lucid or not, it has always been than way. sometimes i wonder is it just me, or do i notice it more than others do. i couldn’t name them now because i don’t write them down like my dreams or something, haha. but sometimes it seems to me that i have more synchronicities than most people, and definitely it feels that way when i try to tell them and they’re all like weirded out and looking like :woah:

Is there anything I could do to get synchronicity stronger, or anything?

i’m not sure. to me it comes in cycles somehow… deepening on its own, and then going away. but being ‘lucid’ in life helps, i think. being more spiritual also helps. but i don’t know, i think it also depends on the outside rather than you… so you can’t do much i think :tongue: if we could, we would probably all makes our lives all magical, right?

try to believe in miracles, for starters, haha :content: for me, these happen the most when i feel like a little kid and that the world is big and full of secrets :smile: you probably felt that way when you’re a child too. try to remember that :smile: