Anybody here play Diablo 2 or Starcraft?

Just wondering. Would be a nice experience for either of us to connect in something else than just this site. Getting more involved with LD’rs can make you more thinking of it on your mind. :wink:

I play D2 occasionally. I have a level 65 Bone Necro specced for Bone Spear on US East running Hell at the moment.

I haven’t played Starcraft since I got into Warcraft 3, though.

I used to play a lot of Diablo 2 (and I mean totally addicted), but that was quite some time ago. I also used to play StarCraft, but that’s even longer ago, haha.

I still have both games, but at the moment I’m much too preoccupied with other things to start playing them again. I know that if I start playing Diablo again I’ll be spending weeks on figuring out which class + build I want to use (after the MF sorc, of course). :razz:

I used to play D2, had amazingly perfect chars and everything on Europe. Totally addicted of course. Didn’t play for a long time though, I dont have a pc anymore so I never get the chance to play. and my friend’s little brother probably killed my account by now.

I play D2 on Battlenet.

Gotta 70 something sorceress.

Good too know people here like D2. I myself used to have a Lvl 99 Hammerdin [Palidin that uses hammers] , a Lvl 99 Lightning Sorceress, and a Lvl 99 Bowazon. :tongue: all equiped with items that were the best of the best
[I had an armor that gave 7000 defence, ya :cool: ]
Many things more were on my account, and I ended up selling it to the biggest nerd alive for $300. [nothing wrong with a nerd, but who buys an account for $300?]

StarCraft, hell yes!

If anybody every wants to play a game or two I’d absolutely love to play some with any of you guys!!

What I think would be really fun is to get a few people that enjoy some good old SC and play a few games with LD4ALL members. Like a mini-clan kinda thing and just kick it and have some fun for an hour or two playing SC and discussing LD’s

like a 4 v4? yea, it would be fun. Cabinfever66@hotmail.com for SC2

It seems this thread has been revived :content:.

I would definitely be up for either some SC BW (it’s been a while for this one) or SC2.

Sounds good guys, lets wait a couple days and see who else is interested and then we can look at finding a good common time. This would probably be BW (aka SC1) since its more accessible and multiplayer BW is free to download (and BW is just better :tongue: ).

I play sc and sc2
id love to have a scbw partay!
also if anyone wants to play with me on sc2
WCILawrenceV 254

As for Starcraft Broodwar, check this topic!

hey , ill be amped to jam a few games of SC2 my nick is myR and my code is 486
play zerg mainly, just entred Gold , but im getting thumped so some rounds with u LD’ers would be fun :happy:.

ill look u up rubrix . see you online xD

aah im on the European server timezone gmt +2