Help me please

Hi everyone, how are you?

I am getting right to the case, a friend of my had a dream where he lost / or one of his front teeth got chipped. He TOLD me that this is a sign that someone close to him will/can die within a short period of time.

Now the thing is, he has just got a call that his father is ill, and the other close someone (besides he’s mother and sister) is me, I’m his best friend.

Now I’m afraid something is going to happend to me (being that close one).
Because I have ended my realitionship with a girl I know is out for revenge, or atleast I think. My only last dream that I can recall is 1 week old and I was in some sort of an after life hell. The wierd thing is 2 weeks ealier my friend had a dream that he was in hell.

WHat does all this meen? Covincidence or what?

I do believe this is a coincidence. Though the mind is a powerful tool, very rarely do they predict things correctly. I recommend that you don’t worry about it too much, as you will start freaking out at anything you can try and connect to it.

Whilst I remain undecided on the extent to which our minds can connect with ‘mystical’ forces. I’d have to point out that prediction of the future, is very destructive to free will.

May not seem relevent, but it is very relevent. Either you believe in free will, therefore this prediction is changable, and not final. Or you don’t in which case there is nothing you can do… So why worry about it, just strive to live each day the best way you can.

Personally I believe the changable option, and as the ‘warning’ if you will comes from somebody else, because they have had what is actually a very common dream. (teeth damaged or lost is a common dream. I have had it once or twice and no, nobody around me got ill or died.) I’d be dubious about it, and not get too worked up.

Thanks, both.

Made me alot calmer towards my fear.