Enter The Grid... in your dreams!!

So it’s pretty simple: what would any of you like to do if you could spend a night in The Grid (from Tron)?

Personally, I would attempt to completely restructure the Grid and from there build it up to span even into the barren wastes–let the Grid be all and all be the Grid!

And plus, then it’d be the biggest techno light show ever!

I would light cycle in the arena all night, all night! (There is no day)

Make a cool day for the grid!

that sounds fun, i wish i could do that, i dont have that sort of control over my dreams yet though :sad:

I seriously thought about it after seeing the new Tron. What more fun than racing a light cycle or taking on Rinzler one on one?

SPOILER - Click to view

Rinzler being the reprogrammed Tron, of course

Oh, man. It would be radical.

I would start of with a black void, then spawn a DC in the mirror fashion (When Flynn creates Clu.) I would then start making my world just as in the movie. Make a home and such. I would call it: The Nerve. ( or something cheesy like that.)
I would DEF get a bit from the original tron movie to help me out :happy:.

I would then make some sweet vechicles and visit other cities. Maybe fight some evil programs… or “memories.” :> !

There loads of stuff. Mostly just rocking around and exploring i presume :smile:

Rhewin–Oooo taking on Rinzler in a one-on-one fight would be schweet :happy: however I wouldn’t want to have to tackle two light discs at the same time lol

Great movie, I love the idea of generating Light Jet and Lightcycle from Baton, that’s the first thing I would do, create Baton and try out those vehicles… :hyper:

Well, I’d have to say I would be playing lightcycle. I’d also want to try those light-planes from the movie. That would be awesome. Maybe I’d try some other things too, make up some new games maybe.

I’ll be honest, I’d probably have a little “alone time” with Quorra :tongue:

but then I would go out and have disc battles and light cycle races :smile: I would also hit up that dance club way up at the top, and then also see if I could transfer myself out of the grid.

That honestly made me laugh! But still, good way to have fun! :good:

hahaha xP

I’m a 15 year old guy, what else would I want? :rofl:

Just curious, has anyone seen the first movie other than me?

And I would probably do a little bit of everything while exploring the Grid.

I have both the first Tron and Tron Legacy on Blu-Ray :content:

i now know exactly what my goal is for my lucid dreaming. i totally want one of those baton things. imma try to get to where i have one in all my dreams no matter what lol