Lucitopia

I thought it would be interesting to have a place to go to within our lucid dreams where all dreamers would have a common understanding of what it looked like, as well as having an amazing landscape and features. The idea is in essence, similar to the crossroads.

Simply put, its were each one of us can collectively build a dream world based on our most memorable dream destinations. Basically we start off with an empty dreamworld and lucid dreamers can post in this thread suggesting areas which can be added based on their past experiences in lucid dreams. For example, if someone had a dream where there was a huge tropical forest with waterfalls and mystical creatures, they can suggest to add it to Lucitopia so that everyone can enjoy the benefits of a beautiful landscape, simply by going to a common dreamworld. Alternatively, if there was something you would love to escape to in your dreams but haven’t experienced it yet, add it to Lucitopia!

All that is needed for your suggestion to be magically created in Lucitopia is for someone else to second your opinion or say they would like to include that as well - after all, we don’t want to turn the dreamworld into a great big mess of ideas do we?

Remember to include a detailed description of your suggestion so we can imagine what it looks like!

Below is a list of the beautiful landscapes and areas which make up Lucitopia, including descriptions:

• None yet :sad:

well i suggest there should be much trees and grass, maybe you could use some game maps as templates? :eh:

So are you talking about creating a place for people to visit within a dream or something IRL similar to an adventure game?

Mainly a place for people to visit within a dream, but something in which we all have a common idea of what it looks like and includes. Maybe I can get a 3d map of the world designed if it catches on :smile:.

I thought exactly that after I read the first post. This sounds like an awesome idea. I would love to participate in this. One thing though, we can’t post a description of the dreamscape on here because as we add stuff to it it would become difficult to keep track of it. Perhaps we could use an offsite domain. We could create a domain with x10hosting or if someone wants to buy one we could do that. Either way, an off site domain would be useful for we could keep it organized easier and the mess you’re worried about wouldn’t occur.

Still, we can use this topic for obtaining ideas. I’d be delighted in helping out. Moreover, I can’t wait to see it in a dream.

Ah, I see. It’s a cool idea so stick with it. I prefer to aimlessly explore what my mind comes up with rather than creating new worlds, but I might take a gander later on once it takes shape :content:

I think it would be great to make a website for submissions and keeping track of the world and displaying and describing it, etc. If we get some major posts I may have to mock one up :smile:.

Maybe jungle. Or an anime/cartoon world e.g Konoha of naruto. Getting carried away. I like the concept. :smile:

Hey I’d like to contribute to this great idea too!

although I’m kinda worried it will become a huge mess :tongue:

I really like this idea!

One memorable dreamscape of mine could be used as a connector. Its a long wooden bridge with uneven planks of wood, it narrows and widens in certain places and underneath is a black abyss. There are occasionally gaps which you have to jump or fly over, and the sky is a permanent mix of oranges and light pinks :3