What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VII

There were only 5 people (including myself) in #ld4all :tongue:

a chair and my backpack in university suddenly got on fire for no reason whatsoever. I was more worried about picking up my stuff. Then me and the professor blew on the fire until it turned off. I was watching amazed as a few spots that remained scorched in the chair “un-burned”, it was like burning, but in reverse. Then I was at junior high (long ago gone) and was wondering when would it be time to leave. So I look at the first clock I have ever seen in a dream, and it was a watch on my right wrist. It was analog, and the only number I remember is 5, which was where 10 normally is. Then I thought it was weird that it “wasn’t” 2:30 pm, tough I actually couldn’t read the time since the hands were never more than 3 seconds in the same place. Then I thought it was weird, and attempt looking at the clock again. This time, it’s digital. Now it’s truly unreadable, I think it still showed numbers, but they changed so fast it was unreadable. Then it striked me! I must be dreaming! Tough it wasn’t because of the dream sings, it was because it was not 2:30 pm, even tough I wanted it to be that time. Then I hyperventilated and made a high pitched sound just as I said not to overexcite. I was afraid that could make me lose the dream, so I decided to walk downstairs backwards with my eyes closed in the main stairs of the school. When I opened my eyes, I was back in the neighborhood in which I grew up, with some guy from university who does not live in my town. I interpreted this as “I lost the dream and woke up” and I forgot the rest of the dream or woke up.

IRC dream where Wyvern said I might be dreaming and I thought it was a joke :razz:

I was standing in Angered Centrum and saw tramlines 6, 7 and 11 passing that place too, plus there were old trams :dingding:

But Im not tramobsessed :razz:

well, some very old ones i missed were tornados and stars…they were in my dreams each night for three years :sad: i didnt know much about LDing though, so i didn’t put too much thought into it. but for the past week, iv’e been missing a lot of school dreams and i tried to notice them, but of course i never ever do. -_-

The Flood tried to infect me but I was too Quick to stop them from doing so, and I saw an older model of an 8-tram :tongue: later the Covenant showed up :dingy:

I always miss the sign of fighting like in some sort of tank, or when some dinosaurs come around

I keep missing them over and over. :colgate: I had one in which I saw a climbing cow’s brain pop out of her left ear, one with cats shooting bullets from their paws and one in which I was in a chakra control class. :ack:

Ahhh, i actually woke up at 7am, and I didn’t feel like getting up, so I just decided to sleep a little bit more, and I knew that I should feel SP, and I did, but I lost the control and I just slip into a dream. Everything ok, but while in a dream I still believed that I’m in SP and I rolled over once, after that once more and I was thinking: hmm SP and I can move without breaking SP, I didn’t know that… :dingding: :rc: All I needed to do is just open my eyes, but I was afraid of breaking SP…

:ohno: More luck next time! :cry:

Being hit by a concrete block in my head and not getting any injury :razz:

Uggghhh. Last night, I checked my hand, had seven fingers, then proceeded to explain to a DC how you use this RC to see if you are dreaming. I went into great detail too. Nothing worse than explaining how to become lucid to a DC without becoming lucid.

Wow, bet that was annoying! Though saying that, it can be shockingly easy to do. I’ve done similar things as well.

I have loads of dreams where I swim underwater. Sometimes when I need to breathe, I’ll just breathe in anyway, hoping no one notices and tells me off for breathing underwater (because obviously I shouldn’t do that). It happens often, so I should really notice I’m dreaming when it happens, but I missed it the other night. :sad:

Tonight, I was holding my hands in front of me to catch the wind and I flew away about 50 meter as if my hands were a huge kite…I didn’t find it odd one bit. :bored:

The Doctor showed up. Really, he’s my DG. You’d think I’d notice.

I flew in space and seen an alien spaceship… :dingding: :bored:

I wanted to go home but 1. There was a new bridge in my hometown all of a sudden and 2. I walked over the bridge though it would bring me the wrong way… so why did I walk over it???

I was third person watching myself and had a HUD similar to Crackdown and Mass Effect…
:ding:

Hah it would’ve been really epic to become Lucid there! It’s a shame for you you didn’t really :no:

The mall turned into a skating rink/concert arena and I was still like “this is cool, and normal.” >_<

I keep having these dreams where I’m either in my old house, or my grandmother’s house that I haven’t been in, in like 5 years… AND I KEEP telling myself to remember these things Kitty facepalm