Best Video Games Of All Time

ICO. An amazing minimalist puzzle game. Hard to describe.

i say arkham asylum it has great mechanics great story and lets face it you cant help but love that bat claw (grappling hook). And its literaly to this day the best comic book game yet due to its loyalty to the comic series while providing a fresh story and always keeping you on your toes with stealth and combat.

bioshock is great as well for its first person shhoter although a little lack luster in the sequal.

Used to be a huge hardcore gamer. Past 3-4 years it’s been somewhat mellow. But I’m gonna make a triumphant return.

I once wrote a Top 49 of my favorite games of all time. Might have to dig that up and revise it (was written in 2006 I think, and plenty of great games have come along since then).

One of my favorites will always be Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals, though.

Here are my top five games of all time:

1. Super Mario World
  2. NiGHTS into Dreams
  3. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Justice for All
  4. Sonic Adventure
  5. Warioware Inc. Mega Microgames

Uncharted 2!, love that one, and the fallout series and last SSBB.

moved from playground :moogle:

eh, so i saw VD was popular in some latest forums so i decided to make this…anyways heres mine:

1. any of the zelda series
  2. mario (mostly super mario…super nintendo)
  3. mass effect
  4. call of duty
  5. red dead redemption
  6. halo:reach
  7. pac-man
  8. super metriod (dont know how to spell it sorry guys)
  9. spider man: shattered demensions
  10. street fighters first edition
    anyways let me know your thoughts. thanks for your time.
    -wolfpaw2000

1 metal gear solid
2 Metal Gear Solid 2
3 Metal Gear Solid 3
4 Metal Gear Solid 4
5 most horror games (silent hill and such)
6 saw
7 siren
8 dead or alive
9 sims games
10 gt auto games

Has anyone heard of deadspace? Just wondering. :grin:

Kirby Super Star. And Super Mario Kart for the Super Famicon/Super NES

Super Mario World is my fav :smile: even up to today. I love video games, but the classics seem to intrigue me still! :smile:

Final fantasy 7 , metal gear solid 3 , 2 , 1 , peace walker… Final fantasy VI , X ,IX , tactic A2, Zelda Majora’s mask … , Pokemon original , crystal ,… I love videogames !!

Gothic 2 is my all-time favorite. Can’t believe it’s so unpopular since EVERYONE that I have recommended the game to, liked the game a lot. My friend is a big Final Fantasy fan but after he played Gothic 2 it even got passed FFVII in his opinion.

Half-Life 1 and Morrowind are great too.

I just played Final Fantasy IX some months ago and it was really Really spectacular. It’s my first FF game after FF1.

My favorite kind of game i think would be a role playing game like morrowind or fallout. i like to roam around and pretty much decide wat kind of path i can lead in a game and they always have a great replay value because its different everything. i feel like not many people have mentioned oblivion. Ive seen morrowind thrown about but not much oblivion which is one of my favorite games of all time.

Then I really recommend you to play Gothic 2 :smile:

It’s a RPG game and the atmosphere is just amazing. Sometimes you are walking alone in a forest in the night and you think you see something moving in the bushes, but it’s nothing. Then suddenly there’s a monster behind you. Those kind of things is what the game has, and then it is not even a scripted event.

The story is amazing as well and the replay value is higher than in any other game I’ve played. It’s a third person game but you can walk around in first person as well, though you can’t if you have your weapon equipped.

There are far too many awesome games out there for me to make a definite list, but I suppose I could choose a couple of the ones I like the most:

1. Terranigma

Okay, this one is definite. This is the greatest game of all time. No contest.

1. Persona 3

One of the most moving, thought-provoking, and engaging games ever. One might call it Pokémon mixed with Final Fantasy set in modern day Japan. Also, incredible soundtrack.

1. Odin Sphere

Deceptively simple yet so enchanting, you’ll have to look far and wide for a game as beautiful as this one, both in terms of visual design and music.

And yes, it’s all my own opinion and so forth. :tongue:

GTA 1, Prince of Persia 1, Tetris, Pokemon first two generations, The Sims, Doom… Games I spent most of my youth with :smile:

chrono trigger,lemmings,resident evil (that gave me my first hollywood nightmare)

I recently fell in love with a strange little game about dreams called Yume Nikki (which means Dream Diary in Japanese). I’d recommend it to any dreamsters who have a thing for good olde 8-bit style games. Plus, it’s free.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yume_nikki

:content:

Final.
Fantasy.
VII.
Crysis.
Core.

1. Super smash bro. Brawl
  2. Mario: Super smash football
  3. COD: Black ops
  4. James bond: Nightfire
  5. I M43D 4 GAM3 W1TH Z0M83HS 1N 1T !!