How long did it take you?

Believe it or not - a day. :happy:
The first day (about 2 years ago) I learned about LD I’ve managed to have one… :smile:

I am trying for 6 months now, still no succes :’(

I had one LD before being here, but after I joined here I think that after a month I had my first LD…

about two months after i discovered it i got one.
it’s been about 6-7 months since then and no new one :sad:

Haha, suddenly I don’t feel so alone. Speaking of this, what kind of journals do you guys use to record your dreams down? I’m not sure whether a voice or a writing one works better.

Voice recording is maybe easier when you don’t feel like recording, but I use writing one and I have a DJ here on LD4all, even though I didn’t updated it for some time know because I was very busy with school. But I do update the “physical” one. :smile:

It took somewhere around 2 months to have my very first LD but the first vivid and relitively long one came after 6 or so.

i had a decent one after about a week and a half. One thing that makes my ability to even remember dreams in general is amount of sleep and amount of stress. You want a lot of sleep and little stress. Also I found it was easier when taking naps to LD and if not that then to at least remember the whole thing. Two hours of napping did me a lot of good, especially after a full nights rest because my body didnt need any deep sleep so it just went straight to REM. Dont get discouraged, there could be a number of things affecting it, its all just trial and error.

I got a semi-lucid the first day. Then I got my first actual LD after 2 weeks.

I got my first LD after 12 days. Though I’ve had four dry spells so far, three of them about a month long and the 4th one lasted 50 days :eek:

I had first one after… (checks dj) 4 days. I was doing lots of RC through the day haha

My first LD came after 9 days i was WILD ing daily with no success then i got FWILD . Still waiting for second LD.

I’ve been trying LDing in the past, for at least 4 years but with a huge breaks, but this holidays I had my first LD after few days of trying :smile:

had mine on my 3rd night :grin:

More than one year I’m trying to have LD with only 2-3 semi-lucid dream.

It took me about…a few weeks. 3 weeks I believe :razz:.

It took me about two weeks (since I started reading this forum), to have my first real LD. However, I should note that I have tried to induce a LD some years back, but eventually gave up on it, only to restart my attempts recently. I think it’s all about the timing and motivation, when you’re ready and hyped, it will come. :cool:

It took me about a day or two.

I had my first LD about 3-5 days after learning about it.

I’m a quick learner :wink:

For me it took six weeks, with a three week break after the first two. Then I read through this forum a bit, became motivated again, and one week after I had my first LD.