Have a problem with sight in lucid dreams.

Usually in my lucid dreams, it feels like one of my eyes is glued shut, and whenever I try to pry it open, my dream either fades away, or my eye will feel a bit painful after being opened and that pain ends up making the dream go away.

Any ideas to make this go away? I thought I could stop it by realizing it’s all in my head, but it doesn’t seem to help for some reason.

I had the same problem, and with talking and even walking!
But I went out of it by just not thinking about it: instead of trying to open your eyes in the “phisical” sense (moving your eyelid up), just try to “see”. For me and speaking, I figured out that if I just think of the words, then I speak. Same thing with walking, sometime I feel like I’m glued to the ground or constrained in other ways. When this happens, I simply focus on the fact that I want to go to that specific place. So…try to see “thru” your eyelid: if you think it’s possible, you will (worked for me)

If willpower alone won’t do the job, the next best thing would probably be to try using tools to get your vision back–glasses, contact lenses, DCs, etc. Also, you should remember that the problem isn’t necessarily that your eye is shut. It could be that you’re blind in that eye, or that there’s a sticker covering it, or whatever you decide it is.