Help with WILD

Author  Message 
FunkyFreddo
Almost Lucid
Somniologist
LD count: Zilch.

Help with WILD
PostPosted: Sat 04 Jun, 2011  Reply with quote

Hey, I used to be all into this, I tried it atleast once a week, but then school kinda got in the way, now its the summer i'd like to try to get lucid dreams. I have been trying WILD, and to an extent it works, i'll go straight into vivid dream about whatever is on my mind at the time, but these can last from 1 second to a few minutes, before I realise I'm dreaming and wake up, I think SP isn't kicking in and I jump or move about and wake myself up, how do I stop waking up, I get so close to a lucid dream!! sadblauw

Mew151
Ebil Mew Idol
LD4all addict
Scribes
Wolfgame
LD count: %d

PostPosted: Sun 05 Jun, 2011  Reply with quote

Perhaps you aren't in a dream yet, but instead you are seeing HI.

Current LD goal(s): Get a real LD; Shoot fireworks out of my hands; Become top idol

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
FunkyFreddo
Almost Lucid
Somniologist
LD count: Zilch.

PostPosted: Sun 05 Jun, 2011  Reply with quote

Mew151 wrote:
Perhaps you aren't in a dream yet, but instead you are seeing HI.

perhaps so, btw thanks for the reply, i was getting worried nobody would help tounge2

Its hard to explain, its like, I'm thinking about, for example (this is made up) fish, and then I'll drift a little and have a dream about fish, or involving fish, this dream feels like a normal dream, having False Memories etc, and then I'll suddenly realize i'm in my bed, and the dream doesn't fade, my eyes open instantly and I'm like "For god sake...", then its more difficult to replicate until either the next night, or next time I go to sleep.

It sounds like I get to the bit:
"You get a scene in your head, and its infront of you, now just step into it" I'm drawn into a dream state before I can step in.

print