EXTREMELY soothing dreams

hello everyone,

Well i have had two dreams before and in them i was like EXTREMELY relaxed. The first one was about 2 months ago. i was just sitting in my kitchen at night looking at the windows at a lightninng storm. There was no fear, no worry, It was just pure calmness while watching it. Just sitting in comfterably in the chair watching the lightning striks. Was the calmest ive ever felt in my life. Then next one was about a month ago and again, was watching a lightning storm. This time though i was watching it thru a different window in my house but again it was this odd, amazing feeling of no fear and just pure calm. I was wondering if anyone else has had something like this or if this means anything…? this only happens while im watching a lightning storm it seems…

Do you like rain in real life? I have always loved storms, they are truly soothing, maybe that’s intensified in your dream.

Do you like rain in real life? I have always loved storms, they are truly soothing, maybe that’s intensified in your dream.

Yes i have :smile: i remember when i was a little younger i used to always just smudge my face against the window and watch the storms. I bet thats why im having them :happy: Theyre really cool dreams