So what do you want us to do? - Part II

This is a split topic, Part I can be found here

Rarosu –

I’d like to try it but my LDs are entertainment… trying any form of maths or serious studies would just ruin it for me… :happy:, I’ll still put it on the list thoug, I have found my French is better when I dream.

Techno-

Usually when I come up with something ‘great’ in a dream, it seems less and less great as the day goes on :razz: … 2D worlds work in the sense that it’s all a cartoon but 2D is really just a fake 3D so…

I’ll try the invite thing definitely, I don’t know yet if the whole Jack Dreamguide thing helped him out but it certainly was fun for me.

Bowelfish-

This is something I’m actually looking forward to do now!!! THANK YOU A LOT!

Whispa-

I do that all the time… stop, slow, for one DC for all DCs for some DCs… no novelty there. It’s quite fun, a big part of the fun in many LDs. And guys, if you want details on these things ask :happy:

Hallstrom –

Tried something similar… woke up :razz:

AGAIN, dbz stuff is really cool… As with all ‘mimic techs’ turning Sayajin is a great power surge when done correctly… Blowing stuff up is always fun :happy:

Blazin, sorry for not showing up :happy: and this reply is subpar I know… anyways for an LD inspired fiction look up ‘Legacy of Lance’ on storiesonline.net … I wrote it ;D

To our 3D minds. But in a 2D world 2 dimensions is reall real to a creatues living there. So they will see everything 2D, even if it looks like a 3D cartton to us.

I had an idea. A bit of a waste of an LD but…
What happens if you kept shouting “Increase dizzyness”?

:lmao: That cracked me up so much!

“Increase dizzyness”, I would guess that you would probably feel drunk. Might be nice if you can’t find the lucid beer :tongue: . Continuing on the same theme: increase drunkness.
Just had an idea “increase personality” or “increase realness” for the stupid DC’s you meet.

:hmmm:
“INCREASE BRASIZE!!!”

sigh was worth a try…

Good to see you back Ureon:)I hope its all ok with you.
Your help was greatly appreciated and you might say it indeed help in a way,tho its long story and i guess we talk about it when we see eachother on the chat,cuz i see no way of putting it all here,it has so many topics covering that i doubt other people would understand what we`re talking about.
And additionally whole thing seems to be in process so its too early.
Anyway i just wanted to say im glad u back:)

turn into a glass of water and have someone drink you

Why do the people with the least posts always have the best ideas? :cry:

This thread has seven replies, buit only one view. Ah - the wonders of splitting :razz:.

Um, for an idea…

Become some sort of vehicle? Such as a tank or plane or something else that would be amusing.

I wonder how you would see? Would you get a view from the front window, or would have something else? Or you could make your self like the things from Devil May Cry two (helicopters and tanks with demons in them - even have a big ‘demon’ eyes thingy).

Turn into a lake, a ocean and make DC take a bath in you. :smile:

Or you could turn yourself into a fire?

I can imagine that it would be fun being a fire, moving across houses and schools. :content:

What about zero gravity? I don’t mean just flying, where you simply can simply defy gravity, but “real” zero gravity. Bouncing around off of walls and stuff. Weightlessness is supposed to feel very strange, and I’d love to know how the mind simulates this.

Go into your mind. Imagine it as a busy office building with all the parts of your mind divided into offices and boardrooms. Each room has a title on the door telling what part of your brain represents, and in each room there DC’s that make decisions for that part of you mind. In each room you can see the people talking about you, giving slideshows on upcoming events in your life, and generally doing everything that your subconscious does. Talk to some of the people and see if you can get them to make changes… “Oh I’ll have a lucid dream every night for the rest of my life alright, or I’ll be back tomarrow with the branding iron!” :tongue:

Well, at least I think that would be interesting.

Try having two different dreams at the same time.

You mean a MD?

Nope, I mean that you have them at the same time. Like seeing one dream with one eye and another dream with the other eye. I don’t think that it can be done, but who knows. Maybe it could work by being two different persons at the same time and controlling them both. I think I read somewhere that someone has been two persons at the same time so it might be possible.

Multitasking :grin: .

Techno –

If you think about that for a second. Visual perception, to us, can never be anything but 2D. I don’t really care what the official terminology is because it doesn’t matter. The world we touch is 3D but the world we see is 2D, following?

A world with only 2 physical planes cannot exist within our comprehension. I’m being pretty vague here but I know what I mean :happy:

I drank a lot of beer in an LD a few nights ago, it could be the equivalent of shouting ‘increase dizziness’. It was fun, I fell all over the place and I couldn’t see anything. I didn’t loose lucidity though.

Amnesiac-

I’ve yet to try all these weird things about being eaten and drank up… But I see the interest is high so I guess I will try it soon.

Sureal-

This is a cool idea, I’ve never been a ‘machine’ as far as I can remember right now. I’ve been static things such as walls and furniture but adding functionality to the mix should be interesting. On the to do list.

Moppe-

I’ve been both the ocean and a lake. While I never focused on a single DC I did feel the sealife within me as the ocean. I’m looking to experiment with this, it’s a very peaceful state. I guess it could be chaotic too if you decided to storm around.

I’ve been many natural disasters, including earthquakes and tornados. Earthquakes are cool to make rather than ‘be’. I haven’t experimented with fire enough to give a perfectly honest retelling, also on the list now.

Syphex-

I can remember one dream now where I floated around in zero g. When I read your post though I felt the urge to try and toss things around and watch the inertial force do its work. I’ll get back to you on this.

Chaos_guy-

That’s an incredible idea… Unfortunately I’d never try this unless I was having an Epic LD where I know I could do it right. It reminds me one experiment that was suggested before (stand in a public place and listen to all conversations at once.). It’s similar in the sense that it’s epic. Too cool, will do.

JaroD-

Hmm, I can try this, similar things have often caused me to wake up but I’ll try.

Thanks for the great Ideas!!

P.S. I’m a bit disappointed that no other LDer is replying to this thread. I mean, I’m interested by the results other people are having as well. I didn’t start this thread with the theme ‘Ask Ureon’ but it’s ok, I’ll keep replying (with the occasional break)

Ureon -

here’s an idea. create a black hole that engulfes the whole universe (everything in existance - the earth, space, the solar system, every solar system and beyond that aswell) exept for you, And see where you end up??

or… be watching Itchy and Scratchy and step into the TV and into the cartoon world. sounds stupid and unoriginal i know but it would just be for a laugh.

Another thing, I know quite a few people have asked you to find their DG, but if you could find mine and do (or tell him/her to do) anything that could help me LD, as i have had maybe 1 or 2 very low level LD’s , i would really appreciate it. If he/she asks “Krayzee who?” say krayzee McKrayze son of Madman of Mordor. …or Wayne :razz:

thanx buddy.

Solar system stuff reminded me, I’d love to go up to a black hole and get sucked up and see what happens…maybe it’d just be another way to get to another place in your dream, but seeing as I IRL would get sucked up and killed and squished in nothingness, I wonder what my ubconcious would do.

Also, shooting yourself in the head, you’d be dead right? So what’s it like to die?

I got shot in the head in an ND once, when a prince was shot at by his ex-girlfriend (in this dream) and instead I got hit.

I remember the bullet entering my head and being operated on in hospital.
Then I woke up. It wasn’t painful at all.