The B I G Lucid to-do list topic Part III

This idea of using a stargate is very interesting, it could help teleporting over astronomically long distances. When I try to teleport on another planet, I end up on the wrong one most of the time. To avoid that, I have to go there in a spaceship and see the planet from orbit to be sure it is the right one before going on it. This technique fails sometimes…

Also, falling in a black hole could be an awesome experience.

To answer this: Nope (well, kind of). The real answer is, they CAN follow Inception rules (and to sound like a 3rd grade teacher) it’s all in believing. If you want 5 minutes of RL time to be equivalent to 1 hour dream time, that’s very plausible, but there is no set formula. Same with pain, there really is no reason for you to feel pain, so in all honesty, there is a switch to turn it off. As far as getting stuck in a dream… well, in the real world, I believe doctors call this a “coma”.

Well, if I would be able to do a LD one day, I think I would do the thing that is the most impossible to do in real life: travel throw time.
If LDs are as realistic as dreamers say, then they would be the occasion of going back to ancient Greece, ancient Egypt; or going even before: at the time of giant mammals, dinosaurs…
Well I don’t know if it is possible to create such environements… but I’ll try if one day I manage to do a LD :smile:

My first goal is too fly all over the world! That and eat everything I can think of! YUM! :tongue:

My short-term goal…Hmm I don’t know I have so many ideas, but I need to set one/few because when I don’t know what to do in LD I end up in NLD
In my next LD I’ll try…Flying. I’ve never managed to fly properly :smile: I guess I’ll try flying like a bird, mayby transform into one. Superman flying is very hard to control (I tried that once, but it was way too fast :razz: ) for me.
My other goals (or more precisely fun things to do):

• Travelling to other planets or dimensions
  • Fighting as a Space Marine in Dawn of War universe :smile:
  • Creating/meeting my dream companion which would accompany through my dreams
  • Talking to my SC
    More serious goals:
  • Learn how to make time run slower in dreams, so they can last as long as I want
  • Talking to my SG, ask him/her/it some questions (but I think it is easier in OOBE)

remeber me 46+2 by tool :tongue:

Also rickroll my SC? Lol

It took me quite a long time to convince myself to post something here. Afterall I came to the conclusion that one of the most important things in LDing is to get some encouragement and perspective from likeminded people, not only at the beginning of LDing. Thanks to pasQuale, all the other motivated moderators and hundreds of interesting posts I didnt loose my motivation concerning the topic. This forum helps me a lot to keep in touch with LDing and to experience now approximately one LD per month just by staying aware of my dreams and even without too much effort. Thank you all for this.

And here are my long term favourites for situations, environments and feelings I would like to find in my future dreams:

1.) visiting R’lyeh
2.) being the fog creeping over a big landscape, feeling the contours, the life in it and its history
3.) learning how to regularly explore the feeling of waking up, which can be a very intense and exciting part of a lucid dream
4.) experiencing synesthesia
5.) being the last human being on earth

I decided to make a checklist, lo and behold two of them happen in a normal dream. :smile:
[ ] Create a recurring DC who can be a foil to my inevitable nonsense.
[ ] Find my old house.
[ ] Find a worthy antagonist.
[ ] Put on a comedy show.
[ ] Read a book and let my mind fill it in.
[ ] Create a magical language.
[ ] Acquire diamond pickaxe.
[x] Force a DC to ragequit from my dream.
[x] Reveal to a DC that they’re a DC, see reaction.
[ ] Hijack all the TVs like in action movies and give my best villainous laugh.

• paint the sky
  • explore the ocean freely, without needing an oxygen tank (we know more about space than our own oceans! imagine what your subconscious would make of one of the biggest mysteries known to man…)
  • go through a tiny door that seems to make an appearance in a lot of my dreams…
  • paint (for inspiration, you know)
  • go past our solar system
  • talk to my subconscious
  • solve a jigsaw puzzle and jump inside
  • be in incredible danger, and run as fast as I can away from said danger
  • find my crush and get as spicy as my wild hot enchilada (smallest priority… but it’s still there :wink:)
  1. Fly over the Blue Ridge Mountains
  2. Sail across the ocean in a yacht
  3. Pilot a Hot-air Balloon
  4. Try to play checkers (or even chess) with my SC
  5. Shift into a wolf and track my prey through the valleys of Yellowstone NP
  6. Find something that cannot be found
  7. Play on a church organ
  8. Explore a ghost town

I have so many things that I want to do.

1)Enter One or more of my Tarot Cards
2)Transform into an Animal
3)Meet one of my SGs again
4)Meet a Centaur
5)Discover a thing which exists in RL

They’ll do for starters.

Wow… actually I didn’t have a written to-do list yet, but now that I make one more and more ideas are coming to my mind. My goals might sound a little cheesy, but they’re those repeating themes in my fantasy and some of them already in my non lucid dreams. I really hope that they’re possible to achieve since they’re the most moving experiences I had in my daydreaming and non lucid night dreaming.

They really mean a lot to me, as they feel just so ‘deep’ to me:

◦ Travelling through vast empty landscapes

◦ Visiting huge breathtaking architectural structures

◦ Be water and simply flow through a river

◦ Feeling god
(I’m not much of a religious person, but I just have a feeling of how that must be like)

◦ Listen to utterly beautiful music and feeling it in every cell of my body

◦ Watching humanity from the beginning to now

◦ Being a cell in my body and feeling the simple existence

◦ Being a tree feeling the wind blow through my leaves and maybe the sun shining on them

◦ Creating a persistent city in my dreams which I can visit when I want to. (Combined with working on the concept of this city while awake)

◦ Living with Tolkien’s Elves (Silmarillion anyone? Actually it’s the only non-cheesy fantasy I know…)

◦ Being in cryosleep

◦ Watching the progress of terraforming on Mars

◦ much much more…

I guess I have to go practise living a lucid life if I want to make all of this come true… :grin:

I dont know what to do! I had one brief lucid dream before I knew what they were

Well, there are many methods of having a lucid dream:

Wake induced Lucid Dream: ld4all.com/guide.html#frames … wild.shtml
(I don’t reccomend this one, it’s a bit hard)

Mnemonic induced Lucid Dream: ld4all.com/guide.html#frames … mild.shtml

Wake back to bed lucid dream: ld4all.com/guide.html#frames … wbtb.shtml

My current goal is to jump on a cloud, and make all clouds form into one huge cloud, being my dream world.

Hmm… let’s see here. I guess my goals for now are:

Meet Snowbird (Mind character). This should be pretty interesting, and I think it
should help her development.

Shapeshifting sounds pretty cool.

I could fly (who wouldn’t try?).

And even if I couldn’t get any of those to work, I’d be pretty fine with just waltzing around, seeing what there is to see. :content:

When I become lucid,
I will:

Astral Project
Explore Earth’s Moon
Meet and speak with God

:wiske:

I’d like to:
-fight against Darth Vader :woo:
-explore the space :cool:
-talk to dream characters and learn more 'bout me. :tongue:

Well, I have a list! Ahem…

Conduct Khachaturian’s 3rd Symphony / Prokofiev’s 1st, 2nd, 3rd Piano Concertos
Flying
Telekenesis
Play real-life F-Zero X
Meet people from my past
Play real-life Crazy Taxi
Shoot fireballs ala Street Fighter 2 etc
Go to a “special place” beach
Walk through a mirror
Spin and ask for new dreamscape
Smoke weed
Control the weather
Do a “monkey” - swish my hand and fly on a pink cloud
Go up london offering free hugs and see the reaction
Play poker with professional players
Turn the sky/grass different colours
Play an organ
Bobsled
Go aboard a Star Trek starship
Attempt to predict lottery numbers (come on, it’s a novel idea lol)
Play the Frank Black song “Abstract Plain” with the band in concert
Become a woman, a bird, a tree.
Spin round and ask “show me something beautiful!”

Haven’t had any real lucid dreams yet, but I would like to do the following
-Payback/Kill some people, Like my ex and a old teacher
-Have sexytime with somebody I know :cool:
-Some ‘24’-esque action, I’m Jack Bauer, Here to save the night/day
-Flying ofcourse
-Race with a sweet BMW on a empty highway going over 200miles/hour
-See a Nuclear explosion/All-out Nuclear War

Oh, and smack Justin Bieber in the face.