So get this

For the past couple weeks I have been making significant progress on my path towards LD ing. I had three LD s and two of them were back to back. My DR has steadily improved and for the past couple nights I have had dreams about LD ing. The one I had last night was particularly interesting. I was in the woods and I found a cabin and I fell asleep in it and while I was sleeping I had an LD within my ND. The only other time I have heard of something like this was in Inception. Has anyone else experienced something like this? What are your thoughts on this and do you think it is possible to have a LD and then fall asleep in it and have another LD so that when you wake up from the second you will still be in the first?

That’s actually not uncommon to have an LD in your ND. I’ve had it happen multiple times. As far as “sleeping” in an LD, I’m sure you could if you tried, but you might not wake into the first one. I would guess that if you woke from one LD, you might just wake up completely, or have an FA.

Well when I awoke from my LD I just continued to live out the ND but I am not sure how it would work if the ND was a LD also.

It is possible to have an LD in an LD i have done it several times before for research purposes.

How did it work? Was it easy? Did you wake up in the first when exiting the second?

In terms of your question how did it work i am not entirely sure about what you are really asking.However it was relatively easy and i did wake up in the first when exiting the second