the BIG Quest reQuest Topic Part III

nice topic.

the ancient egyptians had access to magical knowledge, they really built those massive damn hot triangle thingies with the assistance of superhuman powers how else could they errect them i mean come on…and they wasnt burial chambers either… doh

a mission to recover ancient knowledge starring
albert einstein
steven hawking
whilelm reich
nikola tesla
LD4ALL forumers

Something cool would be :

To try to transform into something that doesn’t live usually, like a rock, or earth, or trees, etc. (I know trees are actually alive but my english vocabulary is limited so I said things that doesn’t live"

I know it’s a bit early in the season for this but has anyone every tried a christmas carol? I’m thinking this would be a pretty good decemer quest; visit your past, your present and your future, and don’t focus on yourself but on how others react to you. Then try to learn a lesson and better yourself :content:

Hey I have an idea:

Experience the storm.

You’d become lucid and find some extreme weather occurrence like a tornado, hurricane, or blizzard, and experience it. Stand in the storm and tell us what it’s like to be in the eye.

Change yourself into a celebrity :razz:

I really like this idea. Goes to my lucid to do list.
I love rain in waking life and never experienced in dreams, at least I don’t recall so.

I’ve time traveled to the future on my first LD. It was kind of boring, because I only went to 2016. They had devices completely controlled by sound and this thing called the “Sixth Sense”. I looked it up and its real! The Sixth sense is this amazing phone that was made by MIT!

Rip the fabric of Spacetime.
… Of course the fabric would repair itself in my dream world. I believe in string theory.
Spam Removed :ysim:

transform into a giant and speak to the people iam your creator hahahaha :woo:

For this one, you’re going to have to get a painting stand (or whatever it’s called) and paint a planet. After you have painted a planet, make it come to life(dont make it planet sized yet!)afterwards carry it, and teleport to space, and stand on a meteor or something. After, make a cloud that’s stable enough to carry a planet. Put the planet (dont make it planet sized yet) on the cloud, and then make it grow till it’s the size of Mars.

For this one, you don’t have to make a cloud, you can just place it in mid air if you want to.

EDIT: This was a double post. Sorry

[color=violet]For this one, you’re going to have to get a painting stand (or whatever it’s called) and paint a planet. After you have painted a planet, make it come to life(dont make it planet sized yet!)afterwards carry it, and teleport to space, and stand on a meteor or something. After, make a cloud that’s stable enough to carry a planet. Put the planet (dont make it planet sized yet) on the cloud, and then make it grow till it’s the size of Mars.

For this one, you don’t have to make a cloud, you can just place it in mid air if you want to. [/color]

yell :unleash full power and see what happens. :cool:

List of ideas on IRC hehe:

Eat someone from LD4all and see how they taste :tongue:
Shrink yourself and eat your thanksgiving meal, or just a huge feast :happy:<-- favorite
Find something you’ve lost irl
Learn another language and see if any of it is an actual word
Go to IRC land
Create a new animal(Platypus monky o.O)
Be a planet
Paint in the sky
Become light and draw a picture (like a camera with slow shutter and a light)
Live as someone else
Explode
Transform into food and eat yourself :happy:
That’s it for now but ill edit if I can think of more hehe

yay, my idea is your favorite!!!

I have a really good idea for a quest!! I don’t know if this one has been done yet or not but I think that it would be a really good one! We should have a quest where you have to hang out with your favorite movie character or celebrity! I think that it would be a great quest.

Relive the previous day as someone else.

I have a few suggestions:

Become your pet
Go and see where all the mythical creatures went to
Read a book/watch a movie, you wanted to see/read IRL and actually see/read, and compare
Try to summon a person you know then turn them into their spirit animal

That’s all I have for now…

i dont think i seen one like this in the past quests. we could create our own setting or maybe just a house or something. with the house we could make a small studio or a huge 10 bedroom house or castle and put details in the rooms. the setting one could be just a simple plain field with flowers or create a forrest by a water fall. we could even go above and beyond and create a floating island above it all, with a house on the island. i think if something like this was a quest it could get peoples creative skills up too. this is just a thought but i think it would be cool. if we could go back to these places we make in later dreams but that would be more then a quest right. anyway create create create. hope you like the idea.

Ask your subconscious to dance with you

Transform into an inanimate object and see what happens, and who sits on you :content: