Psytrance

Does anyone else listen to Psytrance? I’ve been listening to it every now and then for half a year but just recently I started liking it a lot. If you could describe dreams with a music genre, it would be Psytrance. But that may just be my opinion. Many tracks has lyrics related to dreams.

Here is a sample track with lyrics about dreaming: youtube.com/watch?v=xLvo-vQzsgI

Hi , Astral projection are awesome they made my all time favorite goa trance track , It’s cool to find someone else on this forum who like trance , I have my own track of psy trance here take a look youtube.com/watch?v=Jt4Hv0w_nN0

YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE PSY, MY FRIEND!!! :open_mouth:

As if someone just asked that!!! OMG You just made my day. :happy:

Astral Projection is Goa Trance actually, but they are very similar, and equally as awesome! What other Psy artists do you listen to. Trust me, my entire music folder on my laptop is Psy-esque (Psytrance, Dark Psy, Forest Psy, Prog Psy, Full-on Psy, Psybient, Goa Trance, Trance…)
I mean, I have a very small list of a few other genres, but somehow, I ended up lost in a Psy-Hole and still can’t get out. Not like I’m trying or anything, I like it down here, there are elves and faeries.
Some of my favourite artists include, but are never limited to:
Derango, Electrypnose, Furious, Cosmo, Highko, Ankur, Crazy Astronaut, Infected Mushroom, Grouch, Sensient, Space Tribe, Astral Projection, Kokobloko, Parus,

anything from PARVATI RECORDS… I could keep going, but I really won’t be able to end the list.
I’m so glad I came across a fellow PsyHead… hugs

I already made a topic of psytrance , but It seems that there isnt a lot of Psy-lovers in this forum , Kitty I’m just like you I have a LOT of psy trance music in my laptop , and Infected Mushroom are awesome but Astral Projection are the best in my opinion , just try to look at some amateur tracks you may find on youtube that seems very interesting

Hey! Im listening to psy for several years now. I love Crazy Astronaut and Highko. Listen to Sick Addiction, Killer Buds, Vibe Tribe, Sidhartha, Quantize, Phatmatix, Kindzadza if you dont know them yet you might like em. :smile: This music just feels to me like it’s a river and I’m in it when I listen to it. :smile: Do you have a lot of parties to go to where you guys live?
nice dreams!

YES! Love KinDzaDza, Sidhartha, Vibe Tribe <3

I’ll check out those other few…

There aren’t much Psy parties around here unfortunately :sad:
BUT, I attended my first festival in July. Its called Motion Notion. It was so awesome! Life changing :3
A few of the Headliners were Infected Mushroom, Neelix, Electrypnose, Shpongle… man it was so good. I really wanna go to some of the festivals they have going on in Europe, oh man. There are so many! OZORA, Boom, Psycrowdelica, Cosmo Fest just to name a few I’ve heard of. Man!!! Psycrowdelica’s line-up was OUT OF HAND this year!!! I wish I went :sad: I also want to go to Burning Man so bad! I think maybe next year if I can afford it…
This weekend, I’m helping a few people I know that are putting together an outdoor weekend camping event. There’s gonna be lots of genres, but Saturday night through til like 9am Sunday is all Psy :wink: I can’t wait.

Thanks for the replies :smile: Didn’t expect this much response 3 weeks after I posted the thread. Will check out the artists you mentioned.

I’m happy coz we can talk about psytrance as well on this forum :content: Since that kind of music is the most creative one in my opinion, with milion different kind of sounds in it.
And one of my best friends is Psy-Trance DJ, he plays on some festivals, as well as produce some music.

soundcloud.com/psyebancia-1

I’d like to add some artists to the list : Ocelot (lets not forget about him), Procs, Purosurpo, Ajja, Mubali, Yudhisthira, Yggdrasil… and many more xD

you can find some nice music to DL over here, in flac or waw format :

ektoplazm.com/

Dont listen to mp3 coz it sux xD !!!

After being on a few raves and some dancing in Trädgårn Ive started liking the trance-genre and psy-trance is nice too :tongue: but I havent listened to it very much so far :tongue:

Goa trance and any electronic music owns my soul!

Check out the song epiphany by sabretooth or screaming people by dejavoo