WILD: sound technique - has anyone successfully used this?

[mod]Stacked posts edited together… please use the “edit” button if you need to add to what you’ve already said. :tardis:[/mod]

Enjoy it!!! :happy: Basically it IS waking life…another waking life.
WL under your direction!

Im natural at this. All i have to do is concentrate and it becomes louder…No “hard enough”, just listen do not force it…it will come itself. Just listen and be at ease.

:music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music:
Now summary - how it sounds like:
Frequency sound, loud silence, humming sound, buzzing sound,
high pitch ringing, energy, …
Just something like that

Our brothers from Dreamviews know it too Click
Hints there especially from ChaybaChayba.

I was on a Holiday for quite some time and couldn’t really reply but that’s awesome. Will need to try this out tonight. :smile:

This topic is really interesting… but I’m not sure if I can actually hear that sound.

During the day I’m usually busy with other stuff so I don’t hear a thing, and now after reading this thread I was sure I could hear it (like many other times before), but now that I concentrated too much on it I’m not sure anymore if it’s not there or if I simply got too used to it by concentrating on it…

Stop fiddling with my mind, ld4all! :grin:

EDIT: When I can hear it, it sounds a lot like the first example on this clinics page. Apparently it can be very different from person to person, as the following examples sound kinda weird… :happy:

Will try this tonight though… :cheesy:

:aww: Well what can i say about that… There are two sounds
One - Tinnitus - its condition, from time to time(once twice thrice a month) i hear it too…hm…how identify it…when its in its first stage ( that condition), it comes RANDOMLY (my exp.). THATS NOT IT.

Two - Its natural and every, EVERY human can hear it. Not everyone is aware of it.
Its always there. I cannot define absolutely, but there are theories.
Maybe its brain altering you to dream frequencies.

I dont know if you hear the right one, only way to knowis…try…try.

Who knows maybe tinnitus and the “sound” are one.
I’ll give you inspiration. Click

Thanks! It’s a really interesting link. I’m now sure that I can hear the sound, but it only happens if it’s really quiet or if I focus on it a lot. Well, it doesn’t really matter if it’s a condition or not, after all it’s not disturbing me in any way.
But it definitely is there, and the WILD discussed in this thread gave me veeery weird HI last night.
I just remember suddenly seeing light flashes, and the rest was a lot more intense than the ‘normal’ WILD I try.

The only downside is that I forgot focussing on the sound and fell asleep. :grin:

I feel…you hear that right one. :happy:

Meh…

you must not be tired.

Uhh, that’s a hard one. I usually only go to bed when I’m tired. >_<

Do you think that this technique requires you to be more awake? I haven’t tried it yet, but I noticed that ‘regular’ WILD (I’m WILDing by thinking of nonsensical syllables in order to keep myself awake) works better for me when I’m tired.

Gotta test this when I’ve got less busy days.

You can get this tinnitus from grinding your teeth (just thought it was intresting) :razz:

Just like WILD you must stay aware. AWARENESS. and concentrate on it.
This sound induces dream freq. so its not only anchor, its best of all WILD meth.
If tired - you can combine it with WBTB. :content:

Ya i know it. No, thats not it.

So I did a WBTB last night (more like just woke up hahaha) but anyway I got this buzzing noise in my ear (I’ve gotten it before) but this was extremely loud. Anyway I thought I would try this out and…

SPOILER - Click to view

Nothin haha I find it really hard to focus on it and try to amplify it. Just wondering how sucessful are people with this.?

Meh… :sad: You don’t have to amplify it - it will do itself. You just have just to focus.
like any WILD you must maintain focus…just two things:

1. Hear that sound
  2. Listen, Concentrate on it - not hard just listen and focus.
    Its not too complicated. :content:

For me it’s hard to concentrate when imagery appears.

I cant help with this. :sad: Its basicall for wild to maintain focus…
you must listen that sound passively just listen…trust me that is the supreme way.

Another post from Dreamviews

Yep and i have new tip for those who have problem to concentrate and not fall asleep.
Try to do the whole technique with open eyes.

How would keeping your eyes open help, other than preventing you from falling asleep? You still have to sleep to dream, WILD is about staying aware as you fall asleep and transition into the dream.

Yes, yes i know… i just mean at the beginning, for better concentration.

Hmmm… I suppose that might work for some dreamers. It’s something people should experiment with to see how it goes for them.

/me is going to try this.

Interesting article on ear sounds :ding: