Question about dream signs

OK, I think I’ve got a good direction to go in regarding lucid dreaming. My dream recall is very good (I consistently recall at least one each night, usually two), and I understand how important reality checks are, and how to STAY lucid. Now my issue is actually getting lucid. Hell, I’ve even had three LD’s so far. I know that I have to associate my mind with an object or similar in my dreams, and that this can be guarantee-ably done within 30 days, as the forming of any habit can. I also know that, for me at least, the M of MILD is but a support beam, and the real deal comes in training my mind in waking life. But as for that, how often do the things you consider your dream signs appear in your dreams? Is my dream sign appearing once a night too unrealistic to expect? I wanna have a very good window for attaining lucidity. Televisions, the thing I’ve determined to be my dream sign thus far, appear in about one quarter of my dreams. The only common element that I can guarantee is that there is no sunrise or sunset in my dreams, though using that as a sign would be kind of moot.

listen im in the same boat as you, lol
the only luci dream i am doing is spontaneous
they come by themself… i was like you before…
trying and trying… forcing my mind without stopping…
it asnt worked for me… i would recommend you to just take it easy and just try do not force it or else its not gonna come.
as i said my first lucid dream was unespected. i wasnt even trying…
just let it come youll see…
one of my tricks know are: just say in life time ‘’ im dreaming’’
so in your dream you are gonna say’’ im dreaming’’
or try to remember what youve done before…
like in real life constantly ask yourself (what was i doing before) so like that in your dream it gonna happen and you gonna realise that you went to bed and that you are dreaming :razz:
sorry for my english im french…
good luke and DO NOT force it…
OR you try a wild

Great topic. After 3 early successes, thinking “This is easy”, I have hit a brick wall. I have even dreamt that I was having a LD and remember thinking, well this is just not the same as it was before. I even see dead friends and just accept it. It’s only when I wake up and I say “OMG, how could you have missed that sign, it’s so obvious?”

I am doing my RC’s and even have a laminated card in my pocket with the words " Am I Dreaming?". I am not too concerned, and I dont believe you should be too. I believe it will come in time as long as you continue to make the effort and continue to want to LD.
I am enjoying my NLD’s even more due to improved recall. They are way more vivid than they ever used to be.

All good things…

Regards.

Tallaxo.

tallaxo…
there is no problem youll see it will come it was like that fore me at the beggening…
if you dont ld right know it great beacause your dreams will be more vivid…
but remember you need to have a dream journal
and do your reality cheks during the day
and try to do a wake back to bed with autosuggestion
youll see just imagine yourself realizing you are dreaming
during your wake back to bed
and remember it takes some time
my first was after 2 month of try and 1 month of give up lol
it came by itself…

I don’t see why I shouldn’t actively try. I mean, I someday wanna be able to have a lucid dream almost every night. And as I’ve said, I HAVE had LD’s before, and I’ve been trying for about five weeks now, with no gaps.