The BIG Favourite thing to do in a LD topic VII

i wanna kick some arse. a ninja duel with lord voldermort would be pretty cool. but perhaps the most interesting would be to visit the hall of records

:cry: sorry this is so long, XD

Shapeshifting, because even though I’ve only done it like 3 times, it’s always been an interesting experience. Note that I wanted to shapeshift really badly, so when I accidentally WILD-ed (I didn’t know what a WILD was back then) when I was into the body of a flamingo, I was ecstatic for almost a week. (now I look back on it and i’m like, really? a flamingo? why did I choose a flamingo? But I was really little at the time.) I couldn’t even feel anything, and because I had no idea what a WILD was I hadn’t done anything to stabilise the dream, but I just knew I was a flamingo and that was good enough for me. THe next lucid dreams I had for a while were filled with flying attempts and usually died out fast, because I still didn’t know that I should stabilise them. Then I had one where I grew wings in a last second attempt, but I couldn’t feel them and it ended a couple of seconds afterwards. But the most notable occurence happened 7/26/11, and it stands today as one of my best dreams. It was a DILD, and I actually woke up and went back to sleep in the middle of it, which for some reason just made it stronger. I was in a playground in the middle of a warped form of my summercamp. Long story short, I was all like, “wow, I’m not waking up from this anytime soon, this is really cool! I want to shapeshift!” So I decided to multitask (flight and shapeshifting) and turn into a bird again. So I yelled “hawk” and nothing happened. I ended up sitting on a bench and staring hard at my left arm, and feathers started to grow. The first few looked like cardinal feathers. It hurt a little at first, and then it stopped and they started to grow really fast, and had changed colors from a pale red-with gray to a dark, shiny blue black. I remember panicking because they were growing up to my shirtsleeve, and even though everyone around were all just DCs I would be embarrassed to take my shirt off XD. So anyways, i looked at my arm and was a little surprised, because when I had been thinking “wings”, I had been thinking eagle wings or sparrow wings. but the wings that i was forming were really narrow and tapering. They reminded me of swallow wings at the time. They went away, not by my own conscious decision but they just did. I had a few more hours (dream hours, because I tried to extend the time), so I messed around and finally woke up. After that I was serious about Lucid Dreaming, and I joined this site ^.^ and yesterday, still buzzing about that dream I decided to look few a few textbooks (cause I’m a nerd and I read biology textbooks XD) and found out that they were, indeed, a match to barn swallow wings. So I don’t really know, maybe the swallow is my inner bird? XD. However, maybe it is the easiest bird to shapeshift into in a LD for me, so I’ll keep it in mind. But yeah, shapeshifting is incredible. You can think about what it would be like all you want, but it’s nothing like actually experiencing it (even if it was only partial all 3 times, lol.) Next lucid dream I want to shift into something that is not a bird, and complete it, not just partially do it ^.^

Polymorph, get on the LD4all chat, and ask for instructions on how to join #luvcouch. I think you’ll be very pleasantly surprised. :tongue:

If you’re hungering for TF material already, look through my DJ (in my signature). :tongue:

ok, sounds good! :happy: thank you!

I love to just lie on a cloud and watch the sky. It must feel so relaxing. I also like to explore beautiful dreamscapes

I like opening boxes to see what I’ll find in them. I figure it will be something from my subconscious trying to give me a message. I also like hearing my voicemail. Again, another opportunity to hear messages from my subconscious.

I usually enjoy talking to DC’s, flying airplanes (as i am in AFJROTC and wish to become a pilot) and usually just imagine how cool it is to be dreaming and meeting new people in my dreams me and a DC even made our own Physical game

I’m not so experienced in LD, I just love to look around and see beautiful, interesting, weird and funny things. I also like flying (or at least trying to :razz:) and talking to DCs.

i want to communicate with my subconscious, explore the dream world and try to extend the time in my dream to 1-2 days at least.

My favorite thing is transforming into a hyper-muscled fox.

… As soon as I can get back into the practice.

yell :unleash full power and see what happens. :cool:

Watching the (random) stuff made by my unconscious.

Hmm…I’ll put more interesting things up here when I remember to do more interesting things, but…

Tell DC’s I’m dreaming.
Yell “FIRE POWER!” and see what happens.
Fly.
Explore the dreamsetting.
See what my crazy DC’s have to say.

For me it has to be either flying or eating. I am always finding myself walking through some town eating everything from all the food shops as I pass them xD

:music: Hanging out, flying, running, :om: using telekinesis/elements/ the unnatural etc, roaming, and last but definately not least brawling :hehe:

Ask my SC to take me somewhere interesting, done it only once though but it was cool.

~Jump from cloud to cloud
~Throw a CRAZY house party
~Go to Candyland
~Sky Diving
~Go to Japan and go to ramen shops :happy:
~Talk to my child self
~Have sex with sexy celebs
~Eat a Bj Pizookie. I’ve always wanted to try one
~Swim with dolphins
~Make the world like DBZ and do Kamehameha on someone xD
~Fly of course
~Punch my 2nd grade teacher for laughing at me when I cried. :grrr:
~Make dream characters who have AMAZING personalities
~Live out my favorite book (The Clique series)
~Turn into a mermaid
~Jump into a movie/cartoon/TV show
~Turn into a cartoon character
~Experience the feeling of love (if thats possible in an LD)
~Go visit Willy Wonka Chocolate factor and eat all the candy
~Drink a Love potion and be the most attractive person EVERR
~Be the president
~Blow up my school
~Get drunk
~create a dream home
~Go back in time to Honolulu,Hawaii during the attack on Pearl Harbor
~Creat dream world.
~Talk to Kpop groups and Jpop groups :happy:
~Go into a video game like Saint Rows and just go around and shoot things up and steal all that good stuff lool
~Talk to childhood friends.
~Go to a concert of my favorite artist
~Jump off the empire state building
~Turn into an animal
So much more :woo:

I would talk to my self… I’ve read somewhere that you can ask yourself how you’re going to look like in the future. :grin:

^ Omg that’s so cool. It would be nice to see how you look in the future or even if you have kids in the future.

hmmm… I could check out how my kids turn out to be. Lucid dreaming rules…