Best Video Games Of All Time

Ooh Luigi I definitely agree with you on Animal Crossing and Pokemon.

I think the best recent game series is Portal. Such a fun game with an intricate back story.

This.

Valve said Portal 2 was going to be a prequal instead of a sequal. Portal 2 is essentialy a prequal to because you get to go down to lower aprature and meet cave johnson and Potato Glados :happy:
Such an amazing game. Worth the 60 I paid for the PS3 version (and to get the PC version free :happy:, Modding here I come!).
Although I wish I would have poreorded the game off Steam to get the Companion Cube pin for Team Fortress 2, but oh well. Not really needed (it lookc cool, and it has my bestest friend, the Companion Cube :happy: )

Hard to say but the best ones I’ve played are probably:

Dragon Age: Origins
Minecraft
Dragon Age 2
Skies of Arcadia

Feels like I’m forgetting something but that’s probably just Oblivion begging to be let in. :lol:

The Best ones ive played are probably;
LA NOIRE
Red Dead Redemption
Castlevania’s I and IV
Team Fortress 2 (steam version) and
Star wars battlefront II

Battlefront II has a special value to it where the story is amazing the conquer bits are cool and playing TDM alone or with friends or with bots will never get old.
Im just sad i had to sell my ps2 + games to get an xbox 360. but i guess its worth it :wink:

I definitely agree on Battlefront.

How could you forget Zelda : The wind walker !!!

Ahem, Lucidadelic, I posted Wind Waker, look up at my post a couple of posts up. Not the ones where I’m saying that I agree with other people but the big fat picture of Wind Waker’s title screen.

Yeah, it was a pretty epic game. :content:

Battlefield series
Portal series
Mass Effect series
Red Dead Redemption
Half-Life series
Team Fortress 2
BioShock series
Gears of War series
Forza Motorsport 3
Mafia series

Currently looking forward to getting my hands on L.A. Noire

I have to say that , the best videogame ever ever is Final Fantasy VII , It’s “my” number one best videogame ever , Final Fantasy X is great too , the other games that are worth to spend time on , are Hitman , metal gear solid , zelda ,call of duty , , Flyff , Perfect world and pokémon , there are others but I just don’t remember for now …

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (Or the original, it’s pretty much the same thing) Is a great strategy game. I don’t recall having played any RPG with the same battle system as this one, and it’s a great game with a lot to do, both story and side quest wise.

I love that game , you have to try A2 , there are a lot of classes

The classics are great, but i gotta say the most involving games i’ve played are

resident evil
half life 2
bioshock
and the best: fallout 3

Halo2/ Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Metroid Prime is an absolute masterpiece. By far my favorite game ever. Except for those annoying Chozo Ghosts…

My favorite video game from this year so far is Portal 2.

What about indie games? No love?
Best indie games of all time: (In no order)

Touhou Series <— Is actually the best
BIT.TRIP Series
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

I like RPG Xbox games. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic will probably be my favorite video game forever. Another good one is Fable.

1.Half-life 2 (The best one in all times)
2.Half-life (The best one in all times)
3.Half-life Episode 1 (The best one in all times)
4.Half-life Episode 2 (The best one in all times)
5.Portal (first and second) (The best one in all times)
6.Tomb Raider (The best one in all times)
7.Devil May Cry (all parts)
8.Resident Evil (Until 5th) (The best one in all times)
9.Max Payne (1 and 2) (The best one in all times)
10.Kingdom hearts
That’s all I guess. But the best ones are Half-Life series.Don’t no why,but the story is so freaking goooooD! I could play and play this game, that atmosphere is so fu**ing great and the soundtrack is so freaking epic. Wish that all FPS(nowadays) games could be that epic like Half-life ;/

No one has posted about it yet, so…Skyrim! Great gameplay, amazing graphics, fun plot…Just a great game :content: