Who is dreaming of snakes?

Many people talk to me about there dreams in my community and now there seems to be an influx of Snakes in dreams. I would like to know if more people are dreaming of snakes. Please let me know! I find this extremely interesting and will post more of how snakes have come into consciousness and subconscious and how it has influenced perspective. :content:

Nope, probably because there are no snakes in the Netherlands anyway.

Wow no snakes in the netherlands, that in its self is interesting information. Isn’t that where the Auroras are?

Try to do a RC whenever you think about or see something related to snakes. That will certainly get you a lot of RCILD’s :smile:

I will try more often to remember to do RC when I hear or see snakes thank you for that idea. As of now I have become very interested in archetypes in dreams and what they are trying to tell consciousness as a whole. Then snake seems to keep coming up. Also the new sign that has come up in the 12 month astrology calendar is Ophiuchus the serpent holder. I feel like the snake is representing something that I need to pay attention to. In my journey to understanding I believe the snake represents the ego. I believe that I am being told to hold my ego and look at it to learn through the serpents perspective. If I am the snake I don’t see myself as dangerous or evil. I believe that I have something to share a point of view. I just want people to see me for who I am and appreciate that I am part of creation as well. Don’t fear listen and try to really see me I hold value that you can obtain not through shunning but accepting me and my perspective you can learn by looking through my eyes. We all come from the same place our perspectives are what is different our ego.
What do all of you think if you become the snake? I would really be interested to hear. :content:

I have had several dreams involving snakes, but that was in part driven by an interest in them. I was seriously considering getting one as a pet and spent quite some time researching. The snakes in my dreams were hostile towards other characters, one even bit and killed somebody. They were always friendly towards me however. I seemed to be a snake myself in the dream I referred to although I don’t think it holds a typical symbolism for me, how I relate to snakes is very different to most people. I really like them, along with most other reptiles, and feel no fear, revulsion or whatever.

I’m not sure about how accurate this is, even the UK has at least 2, 3 if you’re not being scientific, native snake species, one of which is actually venomous, although naturally very placid only likely to bite if you are stupid and threaten them. (The grass snake [natrix natrix] the smooth snake / slow worm could be called a snake although technically a legless lizard [Anguis fragilis] and the venomous snake, the adder [Vipera berus]) All three are protected species, the grass snake and adder being pretty widespread, the smooth snake being very limited to certain areas.) I also understood the grass snake was widespread through most of Europe. I would be very surprised if the Netherlands randomly had no snakes at all. I believe the only place they aren’t found is in extremely cold climates, and perhaps some isolated islands.

There’s some truth in that…I should have said Holland it seems, because the adder [Vipera berus] can be found in some other parts of the Netherlands. So the chances of me running into one are basically non-existent.

Edit: Ah, I see we also have that limbless lizard crawling around here, which looks like a snake…never saw one, though.

If snakes keep popping up in your dreams, then its probably your dreamsign! Good job on finding it! It makes your job in getting LDs a lot easier :smile: As previously mentioned, just do RC whenever you see a snake, and your LD count should dramatically increase :happy:

No snakes for me either :razz: In fact, I don’t remember EVER dreaming about snakes.

A few weeks ago I had a dream where I was slithering around I marble floored castle. It had a video game feel to it, like going into doors would lead to a level I had to beat. I felt like myself even though I slid along the floor. I liked the feeling because it felt very smooth and cool. Near the end of the dream though I had a glimpse of myself from third person and realized I was a snake. I don’t know if I was a snake to “rationalize” slithering on the floor or if I was slithering on the floor because I was a snake. It was a pretty cool dream though.