PsiberDreaming Conference 2011 [winners announced]

As I said earlier, it’s not a very good time for an event. I’ll be very busy during the last week of September, so I prefer someone with more time apply instead of me (at first). Still, would love to “attend” it and bring more knowledge to our community.

If you are accepted, please tell what happens there then… :happy:

But, if no one elses wants it, who knows… :tongue:

two days left! you still have time to apply :smile:

I only consider applications that are done through PM or email.
remember, it’s the motivation that counts :smile: No matter how short or how long, but I need to know why you really want it :smile:

ok, now I see that I shouldn’t waste the opportunity of at least applying for it.

Thank you very much… also…

Challenge Accepted

1 day left to apply!

:peek: actually a bit more - I will open my pm inbox Saturday morning and all applications I see in there will be considered. My timezone is GMT + 2 in case you want to go for the last minute approach :wink:

You haven’t read any yet? :woah:

I think it’s fair to only read them after the deadline. :tongue:

:mirror: /me paces around the room

Me? Wondering when the winners are announced? Me? Of course not :whistle:

Thank you everyone for your applications. I really appreciate the time and effort you took to write down your motivation :smile: I have considered each and every application and decided as follows:

The lucky winners are…

[spoiler][center]Altuno
Eilatan
Scipio Xaos
StarryGwee
Wyvern
[/center][/spoiler]

congratulations! :happy:
you will receive a PM with further instructions. Enjoy the conference!

Thank you everyone!

Have fun everyone! It really is amazing to be mentally attending a conference with so many lucid dreamers all over the world. Make sure you try the contests, you’ll be amazed! :pharaoh:

Blimy /me sits back in awe

This is so insane. It’s like 9am, so forgive me for having to do multiple RC’s, but I mean wow…

Thank you, Qu for the opportunity you’re giving all of us.

/me shares around a batch of warm cookies

Congratulations you five, and enjoy the conference :cool:

Thanks a bundle, Q. I’m sure we all will enjoy the conference very much.

Kauai: Contests? :eek:

Scipio, dreaming contests, like mutual dreaming or SD and some other kind of LD contests :cool_raz:

Wow, crazy!

Thanks so much Q. Grats to the other winners. Well definitely all benefit greatly.

Hoards as many of Eilatans cookies as possible

Congrats people!

Time for a headdancing party!

For the ones who will attend the PDC

/me is a bit happy he wasn’t a accepted; he just got more problems IRL, and would not be able to watch ALL THE THINGS. :lol:

Woo! :woot:

Thanks a lot for this opportunity, Qu. I’ll be sure to bring back anything I’ve learned to LD4all. I’m most interested in learning more about lucid living since that’s what I do, and I’d like to be able to better articulate what it is so others can practice this lifestyle as well. :content:

/me hopes to have time to watch ALL THE THINGS

/me congratulates the other winners as well

:nuu:

:eek: Wow, thanks so much Q! This would definitely help me make that decision! Been down for a couple days (sick), so this absolutely cheered me up! I’m very excited to attend, and very curious of what will be presented.

Again, thanks so much!:DDD & congrats to the other four winners.

Headdances, and falls over from excitement

:eek: that’s why Starry has been missing !! Are you ok now? :ok:

You mean other Four? anyway, it’s good to see someone else who headdances!!!

I made no epik fail mistake… :whistle:

StarryGwee vanishes in a puff of smoke

ENJoY!! What an amazing experience this is for everyone involved!! I attended last year and I learned So much it’s quite the mind opening experience! Much love to you all!! Can’t wait to hear about your experiences!