Looking for a guide/software to get me lucid !

Hi !
I find Wild and Mild and the rest techniques not useful in reaching lucidness in my dreams. I was using bendrummins` “infinity” 4 years ago and it was working great, unfortunately this software is lost forever so i need something else, I am looking for a similar software to “infinity” or some guide to help me through, i will be really grateful if someone can point me to something helpful.

Thanks ! :cool:

staserman –

I’ve heard of Infinity but never used it, too bad, it sounds like an awesome program from what I hear. I’m not sure if it’ll help you, but there is a software called Liquid Dream III.

You can download that here.

I haven’t used it too extensively but I hear great things about it from beginners and experts alike. It’s definitely worth a look if you’re looking for lucid dream related software.

IAMCODER (the program’s creator) supports it too, he’s updated it several times and even has a thread on this website in which you can give feedback/suggestions.

Thanks ! i will check it out !

Hey that looks like a really good software, I’ll give it a try and I will post a review about it.

Thank you! I just released version 3.1.6 a few minutes ago.

IAmCoder –

Awesome! Downloading the update now…

I can’t wait to start using it!

Thanks for your awesome coding work!

Does Liquid Dream work on mac?

According to the site, it should work through the Wine environment.

Thank you. Here are the details; Wine. Please let me know if you get stuck anywhere so I can help.