Is there any reality to the SP Visitors

I’ve been using Galantamine for about 2 years now. I think I’ve been experiencing sleep paralasis type episode where I feel little visitors jump up onto my bed. At first I though it was the cats but after locking them out the visits continue. Lately I’ve been able to get through the paralysis and feel the feet of the visitors through the quilt. It seems odd to me that I have little people visits me in this twilight state and I’m wondering if I’m experiencing the elves and goblins of folklore. Is there some external influence to what I’m experiencing? Anyone else have little visitors and views on this?

It is a very common experience to hallucinate other beings while in SP. For me, it usually takes the form of a cat or other animal stepping on top of my legs, or footsteps in the bedroom. Exactly what the cause of this is, is unknown. Seeing or feeling this is simply a strong sign that you are actually asleep, and ready to LD! :cool:

I never got any type of HH while in SP. For me SP is a train, one which takes me to the dreamworld instantly once it arrives. The trip is a bit long though and bumpy. What I mean is that sometimes I get stuck in one place and have to wait until the traveling feeling / pulling sensation continues pushing me deeper. If not, it’ll push me backwards to the WL. :meh:

While you’re in SP, the dream is forming, along with all your dream senses: Touch, Sight, Taste, etc. So it’s normal that you’re experiencing sensations, which involve those senses.