How did you get here?

I only found this site through friends. i herd them talking about it, so out came google and here i am :smile:

I was searching up WILD on google, and I clicked on a yahoo answer. Some person said

“Go to LD4all, they have a huge forum of lucid dreaming.”

Like most people it seems, I found the site while searching up things about dreams/LDing a long while back. (but I chose subliminal message from aliens :tongue:) This is definitely the best, most well rounded and complete site I’ve seen on dreaming though, and the community is great. Very glad I found it.

I read about LDing in a magazine (the article was actually based on Inception :tongue: ), I thought, Huh, you can control your dreams?, found a wikibook about it and LD4all was mentioned in relation to the techniques. So I clicked both “link from another side” and “mention in a book” :happy:

(Well, I guess I can safely say I’ve disproved my theory of not posting here much before my first really good LD) :spinning:

I was lurking the off-topic section of the Minecraft forum for whatever reason, and I saw a Lucid Dreaming Topic. It went something like: “Yadda yadda ya, words words words! Check out LD4all!” You know the story. (I did tell you about the space ninjas that attacked my house when I found that topic before, right? :tongue: )

Will this won’t go on the poles but…
My brother was talking about a i-doser thing(whitch dosent work) and I was looking through the tracks and I saw lucid dreaming but I dident know what it was so I googled it and wanted to learn more so I looked and found one website I could learn and stick to and I chose ld4all and can blame it for every lucid dream I have ever had thank you ld4all

I think I found the url to this site through Dreamviews.com :razz:

I was searching about the REM sleep in the google and found it by chance.

9gag post about lucid dreaming.
Oh dear.

There was a very old website about the game : Left 4 Dead, which the URL was www.ld4all.com

Haha, good times.

I was on stumbleupon.com stumbling the paranormal catagory, I didnt even know there was such a thing as lucid dreaming. one of the sites I ended up on talked a little about LDing and had a link to helpful sites, LD4all was one of them. how lucky is that. :grin:

I was looking for information on binaural beats and found a blog with info on them and links to good LD websites which took me here. The blog is called Dreaming to Infinity, its got some cool stuff there.

I came because GizEdwards mentioned LD4all in one of his vids. [Sadly I was a minute late because a Hiigarian Intercepter cashed into my house and I had to repair it by yelling at my house. Then my cat did the same. True Story.]

Link on one of the posts on reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming

:happy:

I discovered this site after reading about lucid dreams in a magazine. Interested, I proceeded to google “lucid”, “lucid dreams”, “MILD”, “WILD”, and finally “Sleep Paralysis”. I noticed that one site with an odd name/acronym kept popping up. I clicked it more out of curiosity than anything else, and proceeded to lose hours of sleep browsing the forums of that one odd site. Bookmarked, and well, here I am! :smile:

Aha, same here. :wink:

The stars led me to this place.

Why, I’ve always been here

It was suggested to me by a friend/former member.

boards.4chan.org/x/
Heard about it, looked it up from there.