LC #32: Congratulations NICKLEBRICK!@!!

ooops i only put laces---- :bored: i meant shoe laces :content:

Aww, I hope those melt or something in the potion then. >.> But I’ll be happy to raid Snape’s storeroom anytime… :lol:

One long LD.

Ooh this will be perfect to fit along with my ND that has been RP for the last month

Two short LD’s, though I’m fuzzy on the details now.

Even with 19 hours of sleep nothing lucid… What the hell. rubs head

O.o that is alot of sleep, well i just found a technique that pratically makes me LD at will, so this should be very east now.

Another short DILD that can be found here

one medium LD in which i managed to change gravity for a few seconds so i could walk on a wall. unfortunately, it didnt affect any other objects.
Also another short LD

Short RCILD, nothing done or remembered though. Now if only I’d been lucid in the Harry Potter FLD that I woke up a few times from and went back in… Unfortunately I made no potions or spells in that FLD though. I locked a door with my wand, but it wasn’t supposed to be a spell, only a cover for one.

Two MOAR short LD’s… but still nothing amazing. I think I’m in a low lucid spell XD

Link

Had a short LD last night that didn’t get any tasks done, but got me out of a dry spell. I was in an environment where I easily could have gotten my personal goal for the challenge done, but I became lucid in freefall and flying came too naturally.

had a Long LD in which i taught a little girl how to fly by jumping off our roof. when i asked her to show me if she could also fly simply by jumping in the air, she could, but i couldnt :sad:

Hey Limitles, is there a way we can get current standings :content: ?

ahh yes, sorry been a bit busy lately

Rhewin:|[color=#e4ecee]15 points for half way up the wall------30 points for M LD
100 points for 5 Short LD’s 145 total[/color]|

ZRVera-|[color=#e4ecee]20 points for the objects that were on the ceiling you brought too you,
(basically the same thing) and 15 points for not quite being upside down
on the ceiling but flying up to the ceiling 40 points for
long LD 40 points for 2 short LD’s 115 total [/color]|

BeRightBack-| [color=#e4ecee]30 points for medium LD. 30 total[/color]|

Mimmo0-|[color=#e4ecee] 40 points for 2 short LD. 80 points for 2 long LD – 30 points for chaning gravity and walking on the ceiling. 30 points for M LD ---- 180 total[/color]|

noobdreamer- |[color=#e4ecee] 30 points for Medium LD 30 total[/color]|

GHOSTIE11- |[color=#e4ecee]30 points for messing with gravity in an FLD 30 total[/color]|

Thorn- |[color=#e4ecee]20 points for Short LD 20 total[/color]|

Puce-|[color=#e4ecee]40 points for 2 S LD’s ---- 40 for long LD 80 total [/color]|

Nicklebrick- |[color=#e4ecee]40 points for L LD 75 Points for changing gravity, and having everything around you affected and for finding the source of the gravity. 115 total[/color]|

srry this next task is very late- ive been having internet issues- hopefully should be posted tomorrow

Short lucid, RCed, but ended up going with the dream. I really only RCed to make sure it was all right to go through with things… :roll:

Had an FLD the other day when I got mad and sQuished every building and everything with telekinetic powers, might even done an RC (dont remember though :tongue:)

Today I had an ND where I faced darth Vader in a scene, just felt to mention that :tongue:

had a medium LD while napping today, i managed to escape from the audimax of the university in our city, and flew around in a huge shopping mal without elevators or stairs.

a short LD where i jumped out of my window and tried to get up to jetplanes flying high above me, but i couldnt fly properly.