How Many LD per week?

Hi! I want to ask you guys, how many LDs do you have per week or month. And for how long are you Practising LDs?

|
|
v

Fell out of practice again about three weeks ago, and struggling with staying on track. Haven’t written down any dreams in weeks. However, normally, when I’m into lucid dreaming, I’d say…

About 3 lucid dreams a week, I guess. I don’t really use that many techniques, just write down stuff and become lucid randomly, although I’ve tried a few things every now and then. Been lucid dreaming on and off for the last 4 years. I was probably at my peak around this time last year.

3 to 4 a week. Think I’ll be able to boost that to around 10~20 at least since I’ve almost mastered WILD and DEILD.

My lucid dreams have suddenly started appearing a lot lately; I had one last week and this week I’ve had two. :grin:

But for some reason they always start as an FA, and I usually can’t manipulate the surroundings that much.
I’ll just need to practice, I guess.
I did get the chance to test that watch-RC though, the time always changed everytime I checked it. :eek: :content:

It varies a lot for me…I can have three LD’s in one week or none in a whole month (or even more, my record is a 50-days-long dryspell…) but if I calculate it I have an average amount of one LD per week.

If it’s a good week, I can have 4 or 5. If I’m really tired, I’ll have none. I’d say my average is about 3.

My total average since I started almost 3 years about is about 1 per week. But it has been lower than that recently. My best I think is 3 nights in a row, so maybe 3 or 4 that week.

If i get a week of full recall i have about 2-3 LD’s per week