Have any of you died in your lucid dreams?

That’s awesome! ND stories are awesome as well!
@dreamincolor That is a very eerie dream! What were your emotions when you woke up?
@shinju I get that helpless feeling all the time in my dreams. Not fun.

I dont think so, but you let interested! Ill try to died!

lol I was a little weirded out, but I actually thought it was super cool! I wrote it down in my journal as detailed as I could. At the time I thought it was some poetic representation of my depression, but looking back now I think it was because I watched the japanese movie Suicide Club too many times ha ha.

I once died a couple times in a row in a ND and re-appeared somewhere else a couple seconds later. Very interesting dream. During the dream I concluded there had to be life after that death, since I could continue to think for exactly 5 seconds after my body was vaporized by a nuke. When I realized it was just a dream, I was kind of disappointed that I still didn’t know the true answer.

I hate those dreams where you feel like you’ve revealed the answer to a divine question, and then you realize it’s just a dream! but who knows, maybe you were right.

In a ND I once died tripping over a bag of apples (really weird story) and instead of waking up I got to watch from a distance several people talking about my death.

In a LD I went to my death to save someone (I wasn’t aware enough to just easily get them out) and I witnessed everything in detail all the way to a few seconds after. The dream ended there …

When I died in the dream, I diedin real life…lol! But seriously, the few times I have died always caused me to wake up. It’s rather boring, really.

If I die suddenly in a dream it wakes me up, but if it is slow and peaceful I can see past it.

I died in an LD I had like two years ago. I was flying straight upwards on this hover car, and I was like 20000 feet in the air when it suddenly stalled. I fell out and crashed into the ground really really hard. It killed me instantly and caused me to wake up.

I once had this lucid dream where i was flying over these tropical mountains and came to a village. There i went into a house, but then i lost control of the dream. A large man stuck me in a cage and broke my sisters leg and proceeded to kill me (despite my yelling ‘This is a dream! He isnt real!’) I just woke up rather annoyed. Usually when i die in nd’s I just wake up, except for two times…

One of my favorite dreams and one I recalled in most detail was a dream in which I died. The beginning in which I died was fairly insignificant, but I proceeded to an afterlife, and after a little while I realized that I was in Purgatory. It was quite an interesting dream, and it really made me think about my religion. It’s probably my favorite dream.

i died once, i got stabbed w/ a knife it didnt hurt but i just blacked out

I died once, and i didnt quite like it.

I dreamt i was looking over a cliff in a desert, over a mass expanse of dry sand below me, I didnt know this terrain, but i saw something off in the distance. It looked like a giant metal ship that belonged in space rather than a dried-up ocean, and it was completely torn apart. Right after that, my legs seemed to be moving on their own, and i sort of…walked off the cliff :neutral:
I was falling for what seemed like a minute, and once i hit the ground, everything went black, and i woke up just a second after.
Considering i dont like heights, i woke up panting, and it left me with a bad feeling in my chest, but other than that, it was an interesting experience o_o

I had a LD once where some guy was trying to kill me. I knew it was just a dream so I let him stab me to see what it felt like. It was a weird feeling. At first it kind of hurt, but it was more of a “hitting the funny bone” type of hurt. The dream didn’t stop though. I just layed there, still alive but dead at the same time, just feeling. A little hard to explain. I remember thinking “So this is what it would feel like.” Weird.

I also had a ND where I was falling and I hit the ground. Same sort of feeling as the funny bone thing. I knew I hit the ground but I just layed there feeling.

Once in a ND i was drowning and it just got all gray and then sparks of yellow and then i woke up…

Ive had several…i wake up after most of them, but if I can then I stay dreaming and just change what happened or bring myself back to life. I dont think about them too much.

around 3 days ago i died… being a true christian i saw the lord, Jesus to the right, and the angel of Gabriel to the left… it was really inspiring to me…

Had about 2 dreams where I died. one was when I was like 5 or 6, was playing this extreme tag where you used an axe. My cousin was “it” and he hit me on the back. I felt this weird numbing paralyzing sensation on my entire spine as I fell to the ground. But I was resurrected and became “it”. Another dream was recent about 2-3 months ago I believe. I was in this battle fighting, and an enemy took a sword from my hand and sliced my throat, punched me in the stomach and left me on the ground to die. It was weird though because I was hoping to die to see what it will happen after death and I kept constantly looking at my hands. Everything went black and I woke up.

I die kinda like in Motorstorm. One time, in the dream world, I was in a race and zombies caught me. The camera panned into 3rd person and there was a white flash. Then I was back in 1rst person view and back in the race.

I also died, waited for 3 beeps, then I was back. Then a mongoose ran me over. In between was the same as Motorstorm.