What is the First Dream You Remember? Part III

The first one I remember:

I go outside into my backyard, where there are a number of penguins waddling around. I walk up to them, and hop on one. It starts to fly very high, and at the peak of its flight, I see my friend on an identical penguin flying in the opposite direction. I remember he was wearing a red shirt under jean overalls (and I somehow knew that I was wearing an orange shirt with white Tye-dye rings on it, though I don’t remember my pants). After seeing him, I fell to the ground very quickly. I went inside, where there was for some reason a whiteboard in my bathroom with random coloured noodles that could also be used for drawing. I also remember going into a garage or something, but that part is a little hazy. I think that this dream is from about 10 or 11 years ago.

Uh… I think it was a dream about some kind of box. Everything was rather dark and purple/reddish.

I saw this box and it had several “arms” coming out of it. It was kind of scary, but I wasn’t scared. It was just kind of a weird feeling at that time. Almost a little transcendent.

I don’t know from when this dream is, but it has to be from my early early childhood.

My earliest dream was a nightmare where my mom was covered in some kind of black dust like ash and chasing me around the house like a zombie. This was when I was like 5 or 6. The only reason I remember this is because my mom told me that I was afraid of her for about a week after the dream happened and was sad that her son was horrified whenever he saw her

I don’t remember which of my dreams were earliest but I remember a couple I had when I was 2.5 years old. They helped me deal with the jealousy I had over my new baby brother and the fact that I wasn’t my mom’s baby anymore. One is just a scene I remember of watching my mom nurse my brother and feeling intense hatred for him, which scared me. I felt like it was wrong for me to hate so much that I wanted to kill him. BTW my brother and I get along just fine now.
My first reoccurring nightmare always started with me running on the beach playing tag with the waves: running close to the water and then running away as a wave came in. If the water touched me I would be pulled out to sea. I only remember it actually happening once; usually the dream ended before that. I almost always touched the water at some point and then I would spend the rest of the dream trying to escape the magnetic pull the water had on me. As I got older and learned to swim, the dream grew with me, adding a part 2 and 3 when I could get away from the waves successfully enough. Eventually I stopped having the dream.

I think it’s funny the first dream most people can remember is a nightmare. scary dreams sure do stick with you!

mine is the same. I used to have re-occurring nightmares when I was five about being in a dark sewer tunnel, and millions of spiders would come running down the tunnel and take me over. agh that was a bad one!

one that I think is kind of funny that I remember from when I was five, is meeting Harry from Harry and the Hendersons (does anyone remember this show? it was a comedy about Bigfoot being welcomed into a suburban type family). Harry told me and my cousin that one of us had to die. My cousin quickly points to me and says “kill her!”. Harry pulls out a knife and stabs me in the chest. I even remember my clothes in the dream. I was wearing a pink sweatshirt and matching pink sweatpants. I woke up as soon as I was stabbed but swore I could feel the pain. I’m pretty sure I crawled into bed with mommy after that one.

I have 2, from when I was very small, and I don’t know which occured first.

Something about my uncle and riding dinosaurs.

This other I’m not entirely sure was a dream, but I was at the mountains, and I jumped off of a ledge. I landed and scraped my knee.

First dream I can remember was when I was like 4 or 5, in which I believe made me recall my dreams every single day because of that without any guide like a dream journal.

I wasn’t sure if it was a nightmare or not but I was playing tag with my cousins in my house. There was some sort of evil twist to the rules of that game; the person that was “it” had to wear a black cloak and use an axe to tag the person. My favorite cousin was “it” and he chases me down through my house. I run into my room and try to go out through another door. As I try to slide the door open my cousin hits me in the back, directly on the spine, with the axe. A weird paralyzing sensation runs through my spine. I fall to the ground feeling the numbing sensation run through my body and unable to breathe. I’m on the ground for about 5 minutes until I stand back up with a black cloak along with an axe on my hands. I run out through a door that leads to my backyard and see my cousins begin to run away and then my dream ends right at that point.

Uggh, my spine feels weird now talking about this dream. :bored:

I only remember the ending of my first dream, but it’s still pretty vivid in my mind to this day.

I was in my living room with my sister and a few of our friends and we were all sitting in a circle. I think we were playing Truth or Dare, but I can’t quite remember. Anyways, all of a sudden, my sister pinches me really hard and I started to cry so much that I could only mutter the word, “Why?” as she giggled uncontrollably. I woke up immediately after that and leaned over my bed and was about to pinch my sister back (we slept in a bunk-bed) but I thought to myself that it was just a dream and had to force myself to not pinch her because the hatred I felt was still so strong.

Also, when my sister pinched me in the dream, I actually felt it and it did really hurt. I’m pretty sure that I had pinched myself when I was dreaming this haha :razz:

My first dream was when I was in elementary school. Kind of a nightmare and it happened twice.
I was walking down a hallway in my elementary school then, I saw a hole in the roof and a wooden monster jumped out at me and scared me awake. A few years later, I got the same one, but when I saw the hallway, I knew I was dreaming. I knew what would happen and went confidentially to the hole and it popped out again.
I know. I didn’t know about lucid dreaming back then nor did I know about dream control. Today, I consider this dream a “classic” for me. It was fun.

Hmm the first one i can remember is where I was sitting on the most beautiful, grass covered hill you could ever imagine, but it was going downhill and I started to slide down to a big crater, but I had the feeling of been drugged (but i was like 3-4 year old the time I got the dream so I obviously didnt know what it felt like).
Still I tried to hold on the grass, but it would always slip through my small fingers and hands, but i wasnt scared at all.
So well it ended with me falling down in an endless hole, and I woke up in my bed : )

I only really started paying attention to life around 7 years ago. The first dream that I remember since then always intrigued me…

I was standing on the street in the middle of the night, and there was a bright full moon. This took place in front of my grandfather’s liquer store. One of my best friends stood near me and proclaimed how beautiful the moon was. I then saw three hounds running towards me. I remember them as greyhounds. Anyways, they continued towards me. I am not scared as I see them approach, and they proceeded to jump into me. I woke up after that. This was pretty cool for me.

When I was in nursery school there was this pretty girl and every night I’d go home and dream she was my girlfriend and we’d grow up and get married. That was the start of my LD because I got to the point where I couldn’t go to sleep unless I had something or someone to dream about. It’s been that way ever since.

I remember being so young that I couldn’t tell the difference between dreams and reality. I was so excited to tell my mom how I flew in the front yard. She told me that it couldn’t have been real, it must have been a dream. I argued, “No really! I stood right there in the yard, flapped my arms, and flew up into the air!” It had felt so real. I must have been about 3.

the very first childhood ream that i can remember is i was sleeping and i woke up and started walking through the comfort room, next thing i know i was peeing in my pants! it seemed very true to me but turns out it was only a dream becasue i had wet in the bet.LOL

I was very young, about three or four, that I had the first dream I can currently recall. I was in a child’s car seat. My mother was driving and stopped in front of some apartments, getting out of the car and going inside. The car was on a hill and slowly started to roll downward. I panicked and woke up. Simple, unlike the majority of my remembered dreams, but strange in its clarity.

The earliest dream I can remember was a nightmare.
I was in my house. The house we had at the time was one of the standard starter houses that you find everywhere in the USA. You know the type: the front door opens to a staircase landing, on the left the stairs lead to an upstairs with three bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, and a small living room, and the stairs on the right lead to a basement with a large open area and an unfinished laundry room.
My dream began underneath the stairs leading to the basement. The basis of the dream was that we had some form of treasure hidden there. Pirates had come to our house to steal it. They had gotten in because (obviously) the basement was a huge beach with an ocean. They had sailed there. My dad was trying to fight off the pirates with his sword, but in the end, he got killed.
I woke up right as he was stabbed by a pirate.
I don’t believe I was actually involved in this dream. It appeared that I was watching it like a movie.
I had the dream when I was four or five.

My first dream was a nightmare in which a monster came out a sofa !

The first dream I know about is that some thieves stole the apples from a comic book character (in comic form). I was about 4 or 5 at the time… I remember waking up screaming and crying, and my parents remember this well and told me about it later.

Another dream I had as a kid, around the same age, was that the supermarket close to our house was about to close down/being rebuilt. I got inside, and the room was filled with lots of boxes, and different machines. I looked at the bottom of a fridge-like thing, and saw a red smiley face light up with LED lights. I tried talking to this, and it spoke back to me, and for the rest of the dream we just talked. I remember dreaming about this several times, going back to the shop to meet my new “friend”.

The most earliest vivid dream I can remember was a year ago. I was in my school at my third period class. I do remember sleeping in that class in the dream, my teacher woke me up and took me outside. It was dark stormy like something you would see in Lord of The Rings. I could see white white lightning up in the air sometimes it wouldn’t even disappear. It was magnificent. As well in the sky there was this huge station in the sky something you would see in a scifi movie it was a circle with the entire middle hollow for docking. I could see ships in the flying around and things taking off in the inner city(there isn’t a inner city near my school). As we came outside we had this patio furniture in front of the school. We sat down and my teacher started smoking a cigarette and there were a few students sitting outside, one had an ipad watching a movie. The teacher took the ipad and was showing me something I cant remember what tho. He then got up and I got up and I look to my left and I see a sailboat starting to hover off the ground and then fly off. I was flabbergasted. We went through the front door and the school went from a school too a cabin filled with mattresses. I do believe I heard lightning and got scared and hid on one the mattresses layed on its side. That is about all I remember. This is my first vivid most notable dream that I remember ever. I can’t remember any dreams when I was younger sadly

Holy ■■■■ man. That… That sounds awful.