LC #32: Congratulations NICKLEBRICK!@!!

a short LD where i jumped out of my window and tried to get up to jetplanes flying high above me, but i couldnt fly properly.

task will be coming out tomorrow 5pm (GMT-7)

Finally, I havent been casting spells nor making potions even though I make very creepy beverages IRL :lol:

Task 3- Find Intelligent Life!

Mans greatest quest- finding intelligent life besides ours. This one should be a very interesting one to complete and what your sub consious will create. First things first, your ganna need to go into space, and then onto another planet. How will you get there??

Primary task(s)

• Travel onto another planet and find another civilization of intelligent life! Finding intelligent life will award you: 45 points

• Once you found the aliens- Talk to them! What do they look like? What is their daily life? Are they friendly? evil? Finding out facts of the aliens will award you 30 points

Secondary task(s)

• Eat dinner with the ET’s! (or any meal) What food do they serve you?? Eating dinner will award you 20 points

*Get back on your rocket ship (or however you got there) and fly back to earth and tell NASA and all space stations you found life! this will award you 25 points

*Taking a friend with you to find the aliens will award you10 points

Hope you guys have fun with this one :grin: :grin: I may have to try it myself! :spinning:
Next task will be posted Next friday 5pm (GMT-7)
A total of 130 points can be rewarded for this task.
Scores will be posted within the next couple days

Ai have had very short LDs every morning for the last 7 days (nothing about the tasks) and all of been WILD (whitch i did for the first time)

1. Thorn; 3-5 minutes; swim underwater
  2. Scipio Xaos; 1.5 minutes; Reach the Portal
  3. Mimmo; 3-5 minutes; Find my other self and have him answer some questions
  4. c0ffee; 2-5 minutes; Fly oversea
  5. BeRightBack; 2-5 minutes; Teleport
  6. Rhewin; 5-7 minutes; Defeat Xander
  7. ZRVera: 5 minutes; Rifle shooting practice
  8. GHOSTIE11: 2-5min; Getting to Ceeia
  9. Nicklebrick : 10-25 minutes : Fly a dragon
  10. noobdreamer: 3-5 minutes : transform into a cat
  11. Puce; 7-10 minutes; board a ship and travel to a random location
  12. Geekboy; 3-5 minutes; meet a dear friend of mine
  13. Solaris; 5 minutes; meet one or more of my spirit guides

Am I still allowed to join? I’d love to participate again :smile:

One short LD yesterday. One medium length today. Good feeling after 3 weeks without one.

a little late but its all for good purpose so ill let you join :smile:

just making sure so 7 LD?

Thanks limitles.

I had a medium length LD last night :smile:

a short moment of lucidity, i hugged a huge pillar made out of wood to increase my lucidity, but i FA’d shortly after.

Had a long LD last night.

It was mainly about an intimate love-making secene. I thought I was actually completing the challenge with that lol. Only after waking up did I find out it wasn’t

Doesn’t matter, I still had fun :happy:

Yes, 7 short LD
and WILD for the first time

Had three RC moments, but didnt gain proper lucidity :meh:

new task and scores will be out tomorrow :content:

Medium length LD with lots of flying :cool:

No luck completing the task.

The last dream summary I posted in here had me in freefall over a large body of water when I gained lucidity, but I didn’t think to allow myself to fall in for the sake of my personal goal of swimming underwater. I corrected that mistake this morning with a medium LD in which my personal goal was completed, and a short LD afterwards that didn’t do much.

Link to Dream Journal entry

I spent all day yesterday practicing lucid living or all-day awareness or whatever the hip new term is for it, and ended the night with Darxide’s EFT technique because why not? The lucid living brought about the second LD and I’m not sure what Darxide’s method did, but either way I became lucid with a new method last night.

1 Long LD this morning, alot of sketchy recall lately :scared:

Any news on that?

1 Medium length LD on saterday and 1 Long LD this night in which I completed my personal goal. I managed to deliberately ‘teleport’ to another dream scene by closing my eyes, spin and visualizing the desired dream scene…slowly the dream materialized and with some slight trouble I managed to step into it. I tried it another time, but that time I ended in a random place. :tongue:

I found this technique in this topic:
[url]My best tecnique is the thing most dreamers try not to use?]