EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 129
Pause Time

Darxide’s EFT Lucid Dream Induction Technique

Author  Message 
dB_FTS
Traveler
cookie lover
dB_FTS has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 118

PostPosted: Fri 18 Nov, 2011  Reply with quote

I've read about your tech but I didn't give it a try... Your post here is very inspiring...

Ok, I'll try that for about a week, and I'll post result in original topic about this tech. I'm somehow very lazy at the time about lucid dreaming, I don't know why, maybe just that part of the year affects me like that, crappy weather outside, little daily light, so much to do... It's depressing... shy2

Current LD goal(s): #Find/Meet Dream Guide#
dB_FTS
Traveler
cookie lover

Well, here I am! Like I promised in your other post! grin

And I have a question, maybe it's stupid but I don't have any experience with this. At the end of your post it says:

Darxide wrote:
If you are right-handed, use the right hand to tap the right side of your face but tap the left hand for the points on fingers.

This mean that we should tap only points on one side of head, right?

What do you think about combine this tech with simple meditation, just to calm your mind and then apply tech?!

EDIT:

Oh and one more: do you do some kind of pressure on those points while saying mantra or do you just do simple tap, like tap > mantra > next point?!

Sounds good, man. cheesy I look forward to hearing about your results. Just be sure to not try too hard here. The trick is balancing effort with ease. If you feel like you're exerting a lot of effort to do this technique, you're doing it wrong. Good luck!

I've never tried it with meditation first, but I believe that would help calm and settle the mind. If you want to try testing it with a meditation beforehand, I would greatly appreciate hearing how that works.

Yes, you should only be tapping one side of your face. I am right handed so I use my right hand to tap the right side of my face.

I just do a simple tap about ten times quickly per each point.

dB_FTS
Traveler
cookie lover

Ok, thanks on the info.

I'll try and post here...

Anzelthur
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Sat 19 Nov, 2011  Reply with quote

I think this one works because you sort of .... influence your mind with that you will have a lucid dream, which is great! Then of course you'll remember it in your dream because you've done it so many times. :D I am going to bed right now actually, so I'll try it now and maybe I will have good results straight away.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

No problem. cheesy Just remember to not try too hard. I've noticed I fail on the nights where I really try to exert 'force' of my will to 'make' it work. Instead I treat the affirmations as a sort of 'suggestion' to my subconscious. I feel like I don't really care whether I succeed or not, but I expect to, and at the same time my mind is focused on how it would feel to become aware I am dreaming in various dream scenarios while I do this.

This has to be one of the easiest, yet most effective techniques I have ever done and I have ADD! tounge2 If I can do this, anyone can.

fatoniks

I have been trying for about two weeks now with the technique WBTB but no success so far. I have also started to record my dreams and I have noticed that since I have been doing that I am remembering dreams better, usually one or two per night. Your technique looks promising. I am going to start using it. Hopefully I'll have my first lucid dream soon.

Current LD goal(s): To have my first LD.
lucky1990
Somniologist
Somniologist

Dear Darxide,
I knw EFT techniques as i hv learnt in a seminar. One query is that is it OK to tap on both sides of the eyes (Tapping Right side with right hand and left side with left hand) simultaneously? I learnt it that way.
One more query, i usually affirm in my meditation that i am more aware in my dreams. Is it OK to Switch over to Future tense ( When i am dreaming, I will realize that i am dreaming) while doing EFT? Wouldnt it be conflicting?

Anzelthur
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

I sort of got into a lucid dream, but I suddenly came right out of it into a SP.
I've never ever had a SP before, even if I've done lucid dreaming for over 10 years. I heard this woman from my dream talking and singing happily while dancing around on the floor in my bedroom. I managed to open my eyes a little but there was nobody in my room even though I could hear her right there! It was strange and scary at the same time. lach1 I also remember that everything looked pink/purple. Hahahaha, I'll try it again next night, this technique seems to be the real thing.

fatoniks wrote:
I have been trying for about two weeks now with the technique WBTB but no success so far. I have also started to record my dreams and I have noticed that since I have been doing that I am remembering dreams better, usually one or two per night. Your technique looks promising. I am going to start using it. Hopefully I'll have my first lucid dream soon.

WBTB usually takes time to start working. That's the technique I learned lucid dreaming with years ago. It wasn't recently till I came up with this technique that I started having lucid dreams effortlessly and as consistently as I have been.

Please share your results with us! cheesy Good luck.

lucky1990 wrote:
Dear Darxide,
I knw EFT techniques as i hv learnt in a seminar. One query is that is it OK to tap on both sides of the eyes (Tapping Right side with right hand and left side with left hand) simultaneously? I learnt it that way.
One more query, i usually affirm in my meditation that i am more aware in my dreams. Is it OK to Switch over to Future tense ( When i am dreaming, I will realize that i am dreaming) while doing EFT? Wouldnt it be conflicting?

I've never tried that, so I can't say whether it will work or not, but if you'd like, I'd be grateful if you could give that variation a shot and let me know if it still works. cheesy

Anzelthur wrote:
I sort of got into a lucid dream, but I suddenly came right out of it into a SP.
I've never ever had a SP before, even if I've done lucid dreaming for over 10 years. I heard this woman from my dream talking and singing happily while dancing around on the floor in my bedroom. I managed to open my eyes a little but there was nobody in my room even though I could hear her right there! It was strange and scary at the same time. lach1 I also remember that everything looked pink/purple. Hahahaha, I'll try it again next night, this technique seems to be the real thing.

Hahah, glad to see you're already having results on your first night! The trick is to stay persistent with it. I found at first if it didn't work one night, the next night I didn't feel like doing it before bed. However, I made myself do it anyways and then it continued to work.

SP is pretty amazing isn't it? :D Just don't let yourself get too scared.

dB_FTS
Traveler
cookie lover

Ok, my first night went very well... I didn't had any positive results with tech and I couldn't remember any dreams in the morning...

And why is that very well? Well I was out with my friends and we drank and you know the story... I didn't puke and I didn't feel sick, so that's why it went pretty well... grin

I used tech but I know why it didn't work, it couldn't work not even if it can... grin Tonight I'm home and I'll try it more seriously this time... shy2

dB_FTS wrote:
Ok, my first night went very well... I didn't had any positive results with tech and I couldn't remember any dreams in the morning...

And why is that very well? Well I was out with my friends and we drank and you know the story... I didn't puke and I didn't feel sick, so that's why it went pretty well... grin

I used tech but I know why it didn't work, it couldn't work not even if it can... grin Tonight I'm home and I'll try it more seriously this time... shy2

Hahahahaha being wasted can definitely impair results.

lucky1990
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Sun 20 Nov, 2011  Reply with quote

Dear Darxide,
Yest night i tried ur technique Ditto , as it is mentioned. I did 2 times and as i began to lay myself in bed, had some strange sensations, mild vibrations and a felling of disassociation from my body. I was scared to the core and shook myself off, even after that the vibrations continued. I determined to continue with it but constant biting by mosquitoes spoiled the fun....I ll try again tonight and post the result....Thx

Slanderous
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 10+

PostPosted: Sun 20 Nov, 2011  Reply with quote

dB_FTS wrote:
I've read about your tech but I didn't give it a try... Your post here is very inspiring...

Ok, I'll try that for about a week, and I'll post result in original topic about this tech. I'm somehow very lazy at the time about lucid dreaming, I don't know why, maybe just that part of the year affects me like that, crappy weather outside, little daily light, so much to do... It's depressing... shy2

I tend to bounce back and forth from almost no effort (and by almost, I mean none ^^ ) to taking things a bit to far, I'm not sure if a pattern exists... :O Experiment time!

EFT.... I'll go look into it smile

*Slanderous runs back to vampiregame bat

print