Falling in Love in a Lucid Dream!?

Hi, I remember for about a year ago… I had a dream who I meet this PERFECT girl. And everything was sooo sweet, I don’t remember what happend any longer cause it was so long ago. But I do remember i falled in love for real, with a dream girl…

When I woke up and released it was a dream, I had this reaally weird feeling of strong love… and also rest of the day, with a girl from a dream…

Have anyone experienced something like this before? I bet I am the one and only on this experience. :happy:

Hmm, that’s interesting! I’ve never quite had that “falling in love” experience, but I have had dreams where I was in love with a DC. Just don’t get into the habit of falling in love with DC’s, because they aren’t real :tongue:

Oh, that’s what I mean. This girl diden’t exist in real, just a DC. Yeahh it’s kinda weird isent it… Only happend once luckily. It wasnt really a Lucid Dream either, so I dident know it wasnt real. Totally sucks when you wake up. x)

I remember a couple of dreams in which I was hanging out with ‘my girlfriend’ or met a nice girl (always different girls), but when I woke up I had no idea who these girls where. I can’t say I fell in love with them, but they do leave the annoying feeling when you wake up, that you want to get straight back into that dream.

i have had that countless times in my life. they are all very nice and pleasant dreams. sometimes i’m not even myself, just some person and it’s a nice love story. it’s like watching a movie, but also with feelings :smile: really great, nostalgic dreams.

i dunno about LDs though :crazy: i always ignore my DCs in an LD, pretty much. cause i know they’re not real, lol.

I’ve had one of those dreams before, i’m thinking around 2 maybe 3 years ago. In that dream I got married to this really hot girl I’ve never seen before. For some strange reason, the marriage took place at school :eek: . Anyways, when I woke up, I was thinking something along the lines of, “aw man, it was just a dream”.

Lucid Dreams, the one and only way too get merried with an unknown girl in your school…^^ Those awwhh fk that girl was hot. :frowning: - dreams, had some of those too. But this was real love. :confused: yeah I agree, was verryyy pleasent.

Naww, would never fall in love with a girl if u we’re Lucid right. If you know they arent real… why be bother with them, ok there is one reason too but lets not get in there…^^

Why not fall in love with a DC? I think that would be amazing… Well, it actually depends on how you think of it (cause that’s what it will be like). If you think it’s not real, then it is not and you probably won’t see her again. But I would really like to spend some time with some DC i love in a dream… It just seems very weird and interestng and mind-twisting! If a dc can give you such a great feeling of love, maybe there is more to learn from/for her…

Hmm yeah, I dident even understand why i falled in love :confused: I mean, i hardly think we were talking… Guess it was just nice, and she was good looking… but how can this be enough to make you fall in love :confused: my brain is messing with me…

It is really mind twisting and cool… - untill u wake up, from going from heaven to wake up tired in your cold bed waiting too get up to school/jobb or w/e… then you wont be as pleased. xD

it’s a dream :tongue: you don’t need a good reason to fall in love in a dream xD do normal dreams ever have a lot of logic or reasons…? :lol:

Does love either? xD Seems to me that dreams and love can be very similar that way :tongue:

LOL! :content: I know exactly what you are talking about!! Yep, it has most definitely happened to me!

MagykKatte XD true in a sense, but… in life it’s at least a little bit more grounded than in dreams XD

I’ve had it happen once, but not exactly in the same way, and it was only a very vivid normal dream.

I found myself talking with the person i had liked for the past few months at a table in a mall, we were accompanied by two other people who i didnt know, but felt like i knew. Me and this person talked for quite some time, and ended up leaving the other two, and accompanied eachother for some time later, until i woke up from the dream 30 minutes before my clock went off.
I had a mix of feelings about this, anger that it wasnt quite real, joy that it had happened, but an overall sense of love pervading my body for the rest of the day, and although i was angry it wasnt quite real, i realized actually feeling what it would be like to be with that person was enough to last me for some time.

I’ve actually had that happen to me once before. It was lovely, until she was murdered. The rest of the day, I felt very… off, I guess. I wasn’t happy or sad, just confused.

I have had this a few times. Though I wasn’t lucid. I fell in love with this one girl once, woke up and felt lonely. It is all very strange when that happens. Any way, it is kind of weird when that happens because technically, you are falling in love with yourself. :bored: LOL!

It happens. The only time I’ve experienced it has been like others mentioned, where I am having a dream and I know that I am in love with another character in it, but I’ve never met them in real life. Its sort of like living a story, or playing a role in a sappy love movie.

Some of the stories are happy and some are sad, but I am always glad they happen.

Although it would be interesting to go through this experience while completely lucid. ponders this

This has happened to me a few times before.
When I wake up from dreams like that I think to myself “wwooow… that girl was amazing!” I fell completely in love with the dream girl, that feeling was the most wonderful feeling I ever felt in my life. When I woke up I wanted to go back to sleep so bad. I felt butterflies several minutes after while reflecting on the dream and thinking about the girl. I felt utterly disappointed as I thought that I may never find a girl like that in WL :bambi: She was just too perfect… I know that DC’s aren’t “real” but I would so meet that girl in a lucid dream, just to experience that true love again.

Why not fall in love in a dream as long as you fully understand that the DC's are from your imagination? Lucid Dreams are our own personal worlds where we can experience anything we can imagine, without limits, so why stop at love? 

As long as you are sane then I believe nothing bad can come from falling in love in a dream. Those positive emotions are healthy for you, after all.

It has happened to me many times. I have also had the feeling of being deeply lonely when waking. Feeling as if I had spent a lifetime beside her, feeling as if the process of waking was a sudden wall between her and I, and more astonishing yet, feeling as if shes still there, still existing, out there somewhere, very very far away, but there as sure as I am here.

You kinda fell in love with yourself

walrus pointing out arms and screaming something very clearly.jpeg