Falling in Love in a Lucid Dream!?

Why not fall in love with a DC? I think that would be amazing… Well, it actually depends on how you think of it (cause that’s what it will be like). If you think it’s not real, then it is not and you probably won’t see her again. But I would really like to spend some time with some DC i love in a dream… It just seems very weird and interestng and mind-twisting! If a dc can give you such a great feeling of love, maybe there is more to learn from/for her…

Hmm yeah, I dident even understand why i falled in love :confused: I mean, i hardly think we were talking… Guess it was just nice, and she was good looking… but how can this be enough to make you fall in love :confused: my brain is messing with me…

It is really mind twisting and cool… - untill u wake up, from going from heaven to wake up tired in your cold bed waiting too get up to school/jobb or w/e… then you wont be as pleased. xD

it’s a dream :tongue: you don’t need a good reason to fall in love in a dream xD do normal dreams ever have a lot of logic or reasons…? :lol:

Does love either? xD Seems to me that dreams and love can be very similar that way :tongue:

LOL! :content: I know exactly what you are talking about!! Yep, it has most definitely happened to me!

MagykKatte XD true in a sense, but… in life it’s at least a little bit more grounded than in dreams XD

I’ve had it happen once, but not exactly in the same way, and it was only a very vivid normal dream.

I found myself talking with the person i had liked for the past few months at a table in a mall, we were accompanied by two other people who i didnt know, but felt like i knew. Me and this person talked for quite some time, and ended up leaving the other two, and accompanied eachother for some time later, until i woke up from the dream 30 minutes before my clock went off.
I had a mix of feelings about this, anger that it wasnt quite real, joy that it had happened, but an overall sense of love pervading my body for the rest of the day, and although i was angry it wasnt quite real, i realized actually feeling what it would be like to be with that person was enough to last me for some time.

I’ve actually had that happen to me once before. It was lovely, until she was murdered. The rest of the day, I felt very… off, I guess. I wasn’t happy or sad, just confused.

I have had this a few times. Though I wasn’t lucid. I fell in love with this one girl once, woke up and felt lonely. It is all very strange when that happens. Any way, it is kind of weird when that happens because technically, you are falling in love with yourself. :bored: LOL!

It happens. The only time I’ve experienced it has been like others mentioned, where I am having a dream and I know that I am in love with another character in it, but I’ve never met them in real life. Its sort of like living a story, or playing a role in a sappy love movie.

Some of the stories are happy and some are sad, but I am always glad they happen.

Although it would be interesting to go through this experience while completely lucid. ponders this

This has happened to me a few times before.
When I wake up from dreams like that I think to myself “wwooow… that girl was amazing!” I fell completely in love with the dream girl, that feeling was the most wonderful feeling I ever felt in my life. When I woke up I wanted to go back to sleep so bad. I felt butterflies several minutes after while reflecting on the dream and thinking about the girl. I felt utterly disappointed as I thought that I may never find a girl like that in WL :bambi: She was just too perfect… I know that DC’s aren’t “real” but I would so meet that girl in a lucid dream, just to experience that true love again.

Why not fall in love in a dream as long as you fully understand that the DC's are from your imagination? Lucid Dreams are our own personal worlds where we can experience anything we can imagine, without limits, so why stop at love? 

As long as you are sane then I believe nothing bad can come from falling in love in a dream. Those positive emotions are healthy for you, after all.

It has happened to me many times. I have also had the feeling of being deeply lonely when waking. Feeling as if I had spent a lifetime beside her, feeling as if the process of waking was a sudden wall between her and I, and more astonishing yet, feeling as if shes still there, still existing, out there somewhere, very very far away, but there as sure as I am here.

You kinda fell in love with yourself

walrus pointing out arms and screaming something very clearly.jpeg

No that’s not what happened. It’s more like falling in love with an idea.

It isn’t weird at all. I am sure everyone has had similar dreams. I know i have. It not like falling in love with yourself at all. Dreams feel very real that is why we try to dream lucid as much as possible. I have DC that are nothing like me or anyone I ever met in real life.

never had this happen to me, but i wish it would

i know DCs aren’t real, but they do seem real…hey why not fall in love right? its really all in how you view your dreams really. maybe not fall in love, but i would like to meet a DC and have them come back in another Lucid dream and talk to them, DCs are a part of your subconscious mind, a part of you that you can’t access while awake much, but while in a lucid dream you can get to know yourself better. maybe falling in love is a bit much (although i wouldn’t mind) but just becoming good friends with a DC would be nice, and if your good at dream control you can have them appear again in another dream and continue getting to know them. my opinion is, perhaps DCs are a lot more complex and interesting than we think? our minds are surely very complex and interesting, i find it fascinating that our mind can make a world seem so real when its not real.

in a way maybe it is real, even though its not physically real, its real in a sense you are experiencing it, you feel it, see it, and so it can be real in a sense. i would think getting to know your DCs would be a good idea and quite interesting :smile:

Last night I fell in love with a gorgeous blond girl. My age(17) that looked just like Kate Upton :thumbs: . It was a normal dream unfortunately, and when I awoke I felt alone and saddened. We had spent so much time together enjoying nature and exploring each others past’s. Fortunately enough I was able to MILD back into the dream to spend more time with her. Eventually I need to get around to writing it in my LD4all DJ for you guys to check out in detail.

[color=olive]Heh Kate Upton? Nice. :happy:

I would often find myself on some sort of date, having a tender moment, or phases where I would see the lady of interest often in dreams, growing closer over time. It would happen often with celebrity crushes (Which explains the more recent Ari/Ariana Grande phase), on occasion I would meet someone new (Once or twice a year), but rarely would it be a girl from RL. Only this past year has that been happening. Waking up from those dreams do feel strange, leave me somewhat inspired and on rare occasions as if a dark hole is forming within my chest. ( embrace and/or channel it.) Besides the thought having a shot at making that dream a reality IRL should ease the feeling somewhat.

[center]
~Solitaire for two?
[size=75]The wind whispers,“Thats all she wrote.”[/size][/center][/color]

This has happened quite a few times in my past. But here’s something that will press your buttons. Some of these dreams, I am a character of the opposite gender, and fall in love with someone of my same irl gender. In the dream it feels completely natural. I felt warmth when being with them, and I was heavily devoted.

However when I wake up, I’m just like :eh:

This is a character that I know quite well, though they don’t live in the real world. The only times they appear in a dream is when I am them. I have never seen them elsewhere. But they are a character who usually hates people altogether, and is slightly… evil… The fact that they would fall in love with someone… :crazy:

i dont think its weird to want to be in love in an LD either. just find a great DC and things will be super awesome because you can have a date on the freaking moon!!

but of course that will only last till i actually get a girlfriend . . .