Why is it so hard to find Youtube videos on an iPod?

So recently, I’ve been watching Home Improvement on Youtube, sort of trying to watch the whole series. When I went to bed, I thought it might be a good idea to watch them on my iPod. It was great the first night, where I just watched the first couple of episodes. But then, I could barely find any of them, even if I searched the exact title and tags!

Eventually, I decided to go to the related videos, and try to find the episode I want from there (they ARE on the computer). As I began my slow decent, I relised that there are a lot more Home Improvement videos then you might assume. as I made my way down, I began to grow bored. But then - :eek: could it be? Am I getting close to season 2? iPod: Lol no.

Me: :eh: Eh, what’s that supposed to mea- oh. . . . :neutral: MY IPOD WOULDN’T DISPLAY ANY SEASON 2 VIDEOS! :cry: (Those, of course, were the ones I was watching) I then decided to post a help thread at a place where it’s no-one’s job to help me.

So if you can help me, that’s great! Please, I need it. If you can’t (or just don’t want to assist a whiny noob), then while you’re here, why not post some of your own experiences. Maybe I’ll be able to pretend this isn’t an out-of-place help thread if we get enough of them! :happy:

sorry, i dont know…

PPS did you know there is a LD4all Youtube Channel?

There can be three options why your iDevice cannot display some of the youtube videos:
a) the video isn’t converted to mobile format for that specific video (common)
b) the video is blocked in your country (uncommon)
c) what sorcery is this? (very common)

Sources: google, youtube

Just a gentle reminder … LD4all does not condone copyright infringement which would include asking for help to locate copyright videos on youtube for viewing. Please bear that in mind when replying in this topic.