SKYWARD SWORD HYPETHREAD! :D

^^^^^want to like your post

but yea. Looooong time Zelda fan but haven’t played this one yet. Last one was twilight princess (GC). It was great and all, but now i have a 360 because i’m a man, and am not about to buy a wii just for the game :sad: . oh well, My brother has it, so maybe i will. looks sweeeet

I wouldn’t buy a Wii specifically for just ONE game. I wouldn’t buy any console for just one game, actually.

But the game’s definitely awesome. Come this weekend I’ll be playing an awful lot of it. If I can survive the work week, that is. I am SO not used to a 36 hour work week.

This is the kind of game I want to play for several hours straight, because it sucks you right in, much better than previous Zelda games have (the last one to such me in completely was Majora’s Mask, and that was like a decade ago lol).

I’M ANNOYED ABOUT THIS. Nintendo stopped manufacturing the special edition, so even though I ordered before the 20th, my order was cancelled. Oh well, I’ll get the normal one soon then.

Anyway, it looks awesome! Can’t wait to use the Wii again, I haven’t played that thing in quite some time.

That’s kind of odd actually. Over here there seems to be a huge surplus of the special edition, with one megastore carrying like a hundred of them. Literally.

THIS is what happens when I forget to check back on this forum lol. and yeah, it is absolutely amazing. again spoilers would be bad but i cant resist

SPOILER - Click to view

TIMESHIFT STONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YEAH,

Unless you know what the heroes song is, DONT LOOK AT THIS

SPOILER - Click to view

Time travel and the triforce :3

SPOILER - Click to view

DEM GEARS <:O You know the whole “back 1000 years thing gears” and growing the tree back in the past for the future

Not completely done but I’ve clocked in with 39 hours with sidequests.
Almost done though (I think so)

lol Smw, there’s 50-100 hours of gameplay. 39 hours with sidequests is no where near done. D=

Ehh… Far as the wiimote, most gamestops only got enough to cover preorders. Gonna say, if it wasn’t preordered for you, I doubt you’re getting it.

I’m actually pondering on getting a wii for christmas. I’m not sure, though. I don’t think it would be JUST for this game. I’m not a hardcore zelda fan, but from what I’ve seen of this game, it seems fantastic. I think I always wanted an excuse to get a wii though :razz: Problem is games in this country are veeeery expensive, it’s ridiculous…

Y’know, Metroid Prime 3 was a good game too :3 There’s alot of good games on wii.

I know but for some reason it seems like everythings coming to a close nicely in terms of storyline. Or maybe something will happen that will absolutely mind#%$@ me lol. This game is just amazing. And also so far this may be my fav zelda game. I just can’t decide between SS, Majoras, and Wind Waker. SOO HARD! :neutral:

[mod]Edited into previous post. :mattias:[/mod]

I’m getting this game for Christmas, and I can’t wait for it! I’ve heard that if there was one game that would encourage you to by a whole console, it’s this one.

Edit: Hopefully someone posts after me, because hoping to read a FEW posts on the next page, then finding only a short one would be pretty disappointing.

Edit 2: Huh? I could’ve sworn this was the first post on the next page. . . . Waah.

Hmm… Well, I know this is for skyward sword, but did anyone get the zelda 3ds? I already have a 3ds so didn’t want to go line up for a new one (I also am a part of the Ambassador program). But yeah, just wondering. Also, has anyone had troubles with the motion control in Skyward Sword? I watched a friend play and he said it constantly needs to be recalibrated.

The motion controls? No man, the controls are great. When it comes to precise shooting then yeah. a few times you press down on the d pad. It’s not terrible though. I think these controls are what the wii was supposed to be. Now if only another metroid wii game came out with epic motion controls. Also, by zelda 3Ds, you probably mean OoT 3d. I haven’t gotten it because i already have it on virtual console. If you haven’t played Ocarina of time. Go get that.

cries My sister pre-ordered the game weeks before it came out, but since she just bought a new computer we had to cancel the order because she didn’t have enough money. So now here I am, Skyward Swordless while everyone is talking about how amazing it is… sniff

Nono. Talking about the real Zelda 3DS that was sold as a part of the anniversary. There were many sold in europe/australia, but in america it was a black friday sale. Dunno if anyone here got their hands on one, I have a friend who works at gamestop that did.

:sad: oh noes! well just be patient and youll get it soon enough :smile:

ooooh that. No but I already got the 3DS. on the first day actually. So when I saw this i was pretty pissed to say the least. Oh well, I’m ordering a triforce crest decal anyway so its alll good

So… I ordered a Wii LMAO :shy: It should arrive in 2 or 3 days. SS should arrive in 14 days :cry: but that’s ok, I’ll have time to try out Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.

Hehe, good to know!!

hugs BlackKettle

Hopefully you got the black one. It’s shiny. :3
And yeah, the wii’s a fun system. Get Metroid Prime trilogy if you can too. Amazing Game. Well, if you like that sort of game. And I’m guessin SS is taking that long because of the holiday season >_>
For example, today i just got Mario Kart 7. Problem is the line was 5 minutes long D:
Oh well, WORTH IT. Anyone else got it? Just out of curiosity