What's the longest you've slept?

Today, I slept 19 hours again, maybe a little more since it’s my day off. :yawn:

My record’s a little over 20.

What about you? :sleep:

I’m always kinda wobbly after I get up after sleeping so long though. :meh:

That explains why Vera has been missing again!

My record is about 18 in a single day.

12 hours
you are one hell of a sleeper ZRVera

Only 12, at most. Daylight disturbs me. I wish I could sleep 20 hours!

If I’m sleepy enough, I’ll sleep through anything. :tongue: Like today, I had worked third shift, so I originally fell asleep at noon. Then, once it’s nighttime, I apparently just stay sleepy and then sleep till the next morning. One weekend I slept 15 hours and then 19 hours the next day.

I once slept from 18 to noon. I was about 12 years old, and had the flu. I slept away almost the whole weekend at my grandmother’s.

About 16-17. Slept at 5am one day, woke at midnight that day, ate, and was back in bed by 12:30am just to sleep until 3pm again. I don’t know how many hours that is, but basically I slept from 5am one day until 3pm the next, with only waking for a half hour to pee and eat.

What can I say, it was a holiday.

Longest sleep without breaks was about 13 hours. With a break on a single day I guess a little over 15 hours.

Over 17 hours, i guess the rhum helped.

But i enjoy sleeping a lot , like 13-14 hours on weekends.

20h is the longest Ive slept and that was after I skipped a night sleeping, I felt all groggy when I woke up :razz: I used to have such a pattern some years ago, but now I try to not have such habits :tongue:

I’ve once woke up around 16:30 in the weekend, which was about 14 hours of sleep or so.

Only about 14 hours. May change after winter break starts though. :razz:

How do you sleep past 12 hours?!?!?!? I can’t go to sleep after sleeping for more then 10

Being really tired.
And sick. :grin:

Only 12 hours for me.

Aww, all you cute little normally-sleeping people… :3

Sorry, that slipped out. :tongue:

To be honest, I would be annoyed if I just slept 20 hours. So much time wasted Oo

Wow lots of heavy sleepers over here. And I thought I had sleeping problems for sleeping way too much, around 13 hours tops!

Am I the only one who wakes up a little sad because you didnt had the opportunity to enjoy those ~13 hours awake? Adding the fact that soon after you wake up it will be time (you would say) to “go back to bed”?

There has been a time or two where I was sick, depressed, sleep deprived for dayz, and over worked around Christmas time…that I slept over 20 hours straight!

But I did have some crazy vivid dreams and a couple long lucid ones, so it wasn’t all a waste.
:peek:

about 30h…Badly ill. Backed from work and sleeped like dead.Temp was about 40C It was about 2y ago. After this i needed about month to recover. And havent ill more after this accident. Sometimes just common cold.