What's the longest you've slept?

Only 12 hours for me.

Aww, all you cute little normally-sleeping people… :3

Sorry, that slipped out. :tongue:

To be honest, I would be annoyed if I just slept 20 hours. So much time wasted Oo

Wow lots of heavy sleepers over here. And I thought I had sleeping problems for sleeping way too much, around 13 hours tops!

Am I the only one who wakes up a little sad because you didnt had the opportunity to enjoy those ~13 hours awake? Adding the fact that soon after you wake up it will be time (you would say) to “go back to bed”?

There has been a time or two where I was sick, depressed, sleep deprived for dayz, and over worked around Christmas time…that I slept over 20 hours straight!

But I did have some crazy vivid dreams and a couple long lucid ones, so it wasn’t all a waste.
:peek:

about 30h…Badly ill. Backed from work and sleeped like dead.Temp was about 40C It was about 2y ago. After this i needed about month to recover. And havent ill more after this accident. Sometimes just common cold.

Maybe 15 hours or so. :grin:

Actually I’m not a huge fan of sleeping for that long in the mornings, because for some reason this always gives me a mild headache.
It always goes away almost instantly if I get up, get dressed and have a cup of coffee, though.

13 hours last night, the longest in a good long while >.>

On the downside, it is 3:30 am and I’m not sleepy at all v.v

Umm, that’s a coma! :bored:

This weekend I slept from 4:30AM to 2:00PM, which is the longest I can remember. Apparently, though I don’t really know how this happened, I managed to play about 12.5h of Skyward Sword that day 0_o (and that’s why I need to get back into fitness XD).

But yeah, about 9.5h I guess? Not nearly as long as some people here. I think I might have slept for 10 hours in the summer, but I woke up in between sleeping (this was just straight through).

Really 8-9 hours is my MAX

Just slept 19 hours again.

20h+ once, went to bed at around 7:30, expecting to wake up 20 minutes after, woke up the next day a few hours before, thought I went back in time to be honest.

For about 6 weeks now I’ve been waking up past 4pm :razz:, that’s holidays for ya.

14-15 hours for me. I tend to wake up because I do not want to waste a whole day sleeping. Although I like sleeping, even I have put limits on myself. (I also tend to get a headache if I sleep for too long, especially mornings. A trait I share with my mother.)

My new record today, 20 1/2 hours~ Hibernating done for the weekend. XD

12 1/2 hours.

22-23hours…i hadnt slept in two days :smile:

Well, I can get nearly that even mostly without a sleep deficit. : P

38 hours (waking up 5 minutes once in a while to go to toilet, eat something). I dreamt a lot. Can’t do that anymore. But 15-16 hours is what i usually sleep if I have nothing else to do the day after.

I was sick once and slept for 22-26 hours :l