ND Challenge 2 - Winner: Moogle

Tonight I had a fragment and a ND which turned into LD. I ate some M&Ms there and it tasted… reasonable, I guess…

Here’s two more NDs. No tasks accomplished yet. Snivel.

Had Four normal dreams last night. They can be found here. I feel the last one completes the task, even though it has to do with lollies. The first and third one have Rhewin, then Fix and Siiw in them. :razz:

/me hugs Scipio.

Don’t worry, you will get one soon.

Had an ND where I was in Liseberg and saw a version of the Insane from Grøna Lund but instead the rails were yellow and its position was a bit above Uppskjutet

Dream recall is still poor due to stress. link

Soo. Two more ND’s today that were ND chained, which I’m a bit to lazy to write up. The first had to do with the teachers giving me advice on my motto, which they thought was one made up by a friend. They said if someone didn’t believe in the same morals then it didn’t mean the same.

I woke up and went to sleep a half hour later, finding the same teachers and arguments, except this time I told them that they had the wrong motto. Since all the mottos they were throwing at me were made up by others, not me. I didn’t tell them my real motto. Something live “live for today, even if you die tomorrow”. They went on teaching a class, and asked me to stand up front. They asked about if I look into the mirror every morning and how I feel about that. I said as long as I’m healthy I’m fine. They were teaching 1-2nd graders. They said they’d watch a Shirley Temple movie before getting the news kids and going to see the report.

I went into a backroom where my friends were packing so we could leave. Another friend left without us, which was typical. M looked out the door to see if the teachers were still there, but couldn’t see them. I joined her and we spotted them, but they spotted us. They gave a call for all parents to buy out the movie we wanted to see so we couldn’t go. I saw them go to the cinema. I saw a guy call his manager in the snack bar and tell the manager that one guy ordered all their vanilla ice cream in a bag. I saw chips, ice cream, popcorn and tortilla chips all behind him. I reflected on how the parents would get sued for letting their children OD on candy.

Quest successfully completed again… And gods. Nothing scarier than your highschool teachers slandering the motto you were going to use in your writing.

Task 5 - Ooh Shiny, Shiny Gemstones

Are shiny things, shinier in dreams? It’s your task to find out! Spot a ruby, an emerald, a pearl, or even a piece of quartz. I’ll accept anything that in dream takes the context of a gemstone regardless of how precious or not it is.

A baby dream and food dream will be posted in a moment. I said I was always a bit behind when incubating things. :peek:

Moogle, according to Xand, dreams had before the task was posted still count. I just woke and saw the change myself. Had 3 nd’s last night. 2 had the food in it. First one had more candies and I the Toblerone, which tasted more chocolatey than nutty, but had the same texture. The second also had family in it and this time actual foods. I was in front of, what looked like, hamburger/shepherd’s pie. I believe I made this one, and helped to clean out the tray.

As for gemstones… I don’t think I have dreamt of them before, but I’m so sick of food that I’m willing for anything new.

Here’s two fragments… sigh… memory lapse…

Another small dream but nothing to do with the tasks. Also had two dreams yesterday.

YESH! Here’s two recalled NDs AND Task 4 (Food | A Presidential Dream) and Task 5 (Gemstones | Krysalde) both in one night!

2 ND’s and a LD FINALLY after a long dry streak!!! sooo happy :happy:D

/me grumbles

Fragment and long ND which can be found here. Blah, no gemstones. >_<

Had an LD which is found here + an ND which was about an albatross attack when I walked to a place called according to a bus stop Alvhems Vändplats, but looked different from that place :razz:

Nothing spectacular here except an ND and a Fragment. But the highlight of the night was almost a successful WILD at sleep’s start.

Stupid long ND to do with going back to the states (since my exchange was split in half… again), talking to a spirit and getting money off them, leaving people, taking a friend to the Texas Ren fest, hands having parts sliced off to fit, becoming part of the dirtiest horse crew which just so happened to be a singing group of mostly orphans. They sung the lyrics to “reconstructing science” (which I told someone was done by the same guys who wrote the lyrics for still alive). And then sung a different version of a Disney song and then another version of “Hero to Zero” from Disney’s Hercules.

Stupid long dream. The people with me kept changing. Went from one cousin to another, and I could have sworn the ghost/spirit was my friend AJ. I’ma go strangle someone /me goes eats a cookie all annoyed at stupid dream like

Task 6 - Hit the Books!

Read this, read that, those of us in school can’t escape it! Dream of (a) book(s) for this task. Not just reading, but specifically a book or some kind of bond journal or diary.

I’m halfway tallying the scores, sorry for them being so late. I was having some computer troubles this weekend and haven’t been very free.

The Scoreboard as of the end of Task 5

1. Eilatan 250 + 11 ND’s + 4 tasks + 1 chain + 1 fragment= 530
  2. Mew151 370 + 2 ND’s + 1 task = 430
  3. Scipio Xaos 105 + 7 ND’s + 3 fragments + 1 task + 1 late task = 255
  4. moogle 75 + 6 ND’s + 1 fragment + 1 task + 1 late task = 205
  5. Limitles80 + 2 ND + 1 LD = 120
  6. GHOSTIE11 25 + 2 ND + 1 LD = 65
  7. OlegEqualzName 1 LD + 1 fragment = 25
  8. Togro 20

Two ND’s, niether about books. The first had to do about cleaning the toilet since my mum wouldn’t do it properly. The second had to do about seeing the lights on the Harbor Bridge, and a contest to see who would sink fastest after the consumption of various amounts of wine. I figured the person who drank the most would sink slowest, since they would be more “bubbly”.